Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Team Explizit Recruitment Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SunnyDays

01-25-2013

bump trying out NOW

Gravewizard

01-25-2013

IGN: Gravewizard
ROLE: Mid, Support
TOP 3 Champs: Kayle, soraka, ziggs
Info about you: I have a unique philosophy on LoL. I am a very think-out-side-of-the-box guy and love to put a plan in action. I honor standard meta but I believe this can create openings for big plays. I like finding counters to the opposition but very rarely find team players that can see beyond their own ego. I am friendly and dislike drama. PST if interested.

BærSærk

01-25-2013

IGN: BærSærk
ROLE: ADC
TOP 3 Champs: MF Graves Cait/Corki
Info about you: S1 Experienced player lf a strong team. Name: Andres

SunnyDays

01-25-2013

bump

SunnyDays

01-25-2013

bump

SunnyDays

01-25-2013

bump

Razard

01-25-2013

IGN: Razard
ROLE: ADC
TOP 3 Champs: Ezreal, Graves, Corki
Info about you: I'm 18 years old and I have played league of legends for about a year and a half now. I am readily available to play at almost any time except on Tuesdays and Thursdays ( I work ). My top elo is 1404, I have great potential. I just need a team to work and practice with. I know how to play passive, agressive, I know when laning phase is over, I know how to counter different bot lanes with different play styles. I help other lanes, I farm fantastically, and I rarely lose bot lane. I have played over 500 ranked games in solo/duo queue and about 20 ranked 5v5 games. None of my teams have been serious and that is what I am looking for. If you try me out you won't regret it.

Mr Fisti

01-25-2013

IGN: ReggaeRosto1394
ROLE: Mid
TOP 3 Champs: In this role, Nida/Malz/Rumble ( I play some unorthodox champs that work really well for me)
Info about you: I personally captained a team last season, we won 6 go4lol's out of 11 that we participated in, and I play some unorthodox champs, like I said. I'm on EST.

Visceral

01-25-2013

IGN: Visceral
ROLE: Can do all, but am best at bot
TOP 3 Champs: Ezreal, Caitlyn, Miss Fortune
Info about you: 1614 elo. I like to play seriously and have fun with it too. I have a fairly free schedule and should be able to make most practices and whatnot. I have online tournament experience with Alienware Arena and have also played a bunch of solo q and ranked 5s.

WestDom

01-26-2013

IGN: RedLemo
ROLE top,mid,jungle,support
TOP 3 Champs: ahri,j4, janna
Info about you: im currently stuck in elo and im here to be ur subs!