Team Explizit Recruitment Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SunnyDays

01-25-2013

bump trying out NOW

Gravewizard

01-25-2013

IGN: Gravewizard
ROLE: Mid, Support
TOP 3 Champs: Kayle, soraka, ziggs
Info about you: I have a unique philosophy on LoL. I am a very think-out-side-of-the-box guy and love to put a plan in action. I honor standard meta but I believe this can create openings for big plays. I like finding counters to the opposition but very rarely find team players that can see beyond their own ego. I am friendly and dislike drama. PST if interested.

BærSærk

01-25-2013

IGN: BærSærk
ROLE: ADC
TOP 3 Champs: MF Graves Cait/Corki
Info about you: S1 Experienced player lf a strong team. Name: Andres

SunnyDays

01-25-2013

bump

SunnyDays

01-25-2013

bump

SunnyDays

01-25-2013

bump

Razard

01-25-2013

IGN: Razard
ROLE: ADC
TOP 3 Champs: Ezreal, Graves, Corki
Info about you: I'm 18 years old and I have played league of legends for about a year and a half now. I am readily available to play at almost any time except on Tuesdays and Thursdays ( I work ). My top elo is 1404, I have great potential. I just need a team to work and practice with. I know how to play passive, agressive, I know when laning phase is over, I know how to counter different bot lanes with different play styles. I help other lanes, I farm fantastically, and I rarely lose bot lane. I have played over 500 ranked games in solo/duo queue and about 20 ranked 5v5 games. None of my teams have been serious and that is what I am looking for. If you try me out you won't regret it.

Mr Fisti

01-25-2013

IGN: ReggaeRosto1394
ROLE: Mid
TOP 3 Champs: In this role, Nida/Malz/Rumble ( I play some unorthodox champs that work really well for me)
Info about you: I personally captained a team last season, we won 6 go4lol's out of 11 that we participated in, and I play some unorthodox champs, like I said. I'm on EST.

Visceral

01-25-2013

IGN: Visceral
ROLE: Can do all, but am best at bot
TOP 3 Champs: Ezreal, Caitlyn, Miss Fortune
Info about you: 1614 elo. I like to play seriously and have fun with it too. I have a fairly free schedule and should be able to make most practices and whatnot. I have online tournament experience with Alienware Arena and have also played a bunch of solo q and ranked 5s.

WestDom

01-26-2013

IGN: RedLemo
ROLE top,mid,jungle,support
TOP 3 Champs: ahri,j4, janna
Info about you: im currently stuck in elo and im here to be ur subs!