Get rid of stupid ranger+no-items-healer bot already!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qsario

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNesh View Post
I played a game against a duo bot. It was lee sin and kha against nunu and kog (me). They didn't stand a chance. I was fed so hard that game.
We destroyed a Ziggs/Zilean lane the other day (so. many. bombs.). Of course, my ADC was Jayce for some reason (...), so I don't know if that counts It is, however, utterly hilarious when you know they're not warding to have Janna charge out of the bush at someone full force and watch them blow flash due to the surprise when you're bluffing and have no back-up to actually kill them with, but an underfed Zilean is pretty pitiful to begin with.

As you said, most gimmick lanes end badly if you have any idea how to deal with them.

Best LB NA

01-23-2013

Loving them trolls.

Eualcides

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by paShadoWn View Post
Thats the point, it 'works' 50/50 because 'everyone' uses it. Mirror syndrome, so to say. Two tanks with gap closer bot is a counter to it but no one uses it out of fear of losing. They lose anyway because in LoL victory is strictly dependent on Lag, Feeders (aka Mindrape) and subtle between-champion synergies that no one ever fully figured, instead inventing stupid superstition of "counters". About ranked team, i had a score of people in season one, enough for some duos, but then the plague hit and most of the people quit and others undergone conversion. I still mourn Gatsu and Ryuusui, two brilliant players who went imbeciles in weeks due to communion mindrape though i warned. I blame Germans. They lost the war then lost it all.
P.S. im now 15/4 with bot SInged
I'm all for experimentation; I am experimenting myself with a support ashe build. However, like my build, I believe this requires more explanation than you are currently providing.