Get rid of stupid ranger+no-items-healer bot already!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

paShadoWn

01-21-2013

I am tired of beating those never-kill-a-creep healers with junk items. They are completely useless, do no damage, cannot heal bcs of no ap and the only excuse for their existence is "carry needs cs"!! If dat ranged b1tch is useless w/o being overfarmed she IS useless! Take a damn tank bot already! The one game which i enjoyed was Singed Voli bot, two feeble squishies down there were obliterated.
Think, the only "advantage" of ranged squish is one hit she can deliver before some walks to her. Shen, Xin, Rengar, Kha'Zix, Garen - anyone with gap closer can go bot and violate those useless "carries" relentlessly. If some weakling Ashe can dominate with PDIE, think what GAREN with same items can accomplish! I play Garen support and endgame have a hundred more ad than squishy ranger, being 1.5 times beefier to add. So while i can do nothing with ranger bot dogma, i can take a decent "support" at least: GAREN or SINGED.

That stupidity is obviously coming from "high-elo" streams who waste early game gold on wards, make useless support builds and dominate cuz faced with cursed feeders, same dogm or outright bargained their soul to Satan or some Slaanesh.

The widely accepted exception for useless support rule is Blitzcrank who even with junk items a) not squishy b) can KILL.

In season one when no one bothered to regularly rape my mind i played then not mutilated Soraka with GOLD RUNES and SMITE because healer needs TONS of gold to stay viable through lategame and then i stayed 1400-1500 elo because of failing with other champs. My Heimerdinger streak costed me 200 elo, heh. My best games were top Soraka with Nidalee Ashaer where we obliterated everyone. Ah, Locket!..

In season 3 i am having 14/4 with Singed bot. One game i lost bcs i was forced top, two bcs i fed being excessively mind-raped and one because of 4 feeders and a leaver.

Remember season one Ashe mid? Good times, good times... Mid is the place for squishies who can violate when overfarmed, mid, not bot. The paradigm of two man bot was born in times of solo dragon level 5, when increased presence was required for inevitable early dragon fight. Now, when dragon stays till level 9, solo bot is perfectly viable again.

rekkless

01-21-2013

troll....

NinjaChopsticks

01-21-2013

They see me trollin', they hatin'....

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Create a ranked team with a similar mindset and execute your preferred strategy. If it's solid, and you win games that way, maybe it will become the new meta. Until somebody can show that it works, though, it's not going to replace the current meta, because the current meta has been shown to work in countless games.

paShadoWn

01-21-2013

Thats the point, it 'works' 50/50 because 'everyone' uses it. Mirror syndrome, so to say. Two tanks with gap closer bot is a counter to it but no one uses it out of fear of losing. They lose anyway because in LoL victory is strictly dependent on Lag, Feeders (aka Mindrape) and subtle between-champion synergies that no one ever fully figured, instead inventing stupid superstition of "counters". About ranked team, i had a score of people in season one, enough for some duos, but then the plague hit and most of the people quit and others undergone conversion. I still mourn Gatsu and Ryuusui, two brilliant players who went imbeciles in weeks due to communion mindrape though i warned. I blame Germans. They lost the war then lost it all.
P.S. im now 15/4 with bot SInged

LordNesh

01-22-2013

I played a game against a duo bot. It was lee sin and kha against nunu and kog (me). They didn't stand a chance. I was fed so hard that game.

themaddscientist

01-22-2013

Riot didn't create Nami expecting that trend to go away.You can come at me all you want as a double bruiser bottom lane, but I am a really aggressive player and I will give plenty of punishment and out-sustain you, especially with Soraka and Taric. Let's see how you feel after I Starcall you or shred your armor into bits, and then just heal back most of the damage you dealt to me.

X4N4T05

01-22-2013

Kill lane combos work, but the purpose is a champion with raw damage, and a utility to keep them alive (aka Attack Damage Carry and Support) The problem with a duo bruiser, or tank lane, is that besides your ap mid, you'll have to initiate, or else get poked to death by a traditional composition. Ezreals overall elusiveness, combined with a CC/damaging support like Nunu or Taric will destroy a kill lane bottom rather easily, and your lack of heals/ward coverage will lead to poor engages.

xSeCKSx

01-22-2013

There's a reason why the current meta exists and why warding is so important. As someone who mains adc and often fills in as support, I've come to see why its been the norm in high level play.

Gap closers are nice and all, but in a high sustain lane, any time you engage you might as well commit as otherwise you'll lose on the harass trading - the ranged will be able to hit while the melee breaks off. The ranged has better zone control, and will generally dominate the creep farming over melees.

As an adc, if I see a singed chasing, I make him chase harder, usually kiting along the way. Unless he flashes in or is pushing me into a gank, its going to end bad for him/her. And two melees bot, gap closers have cds, autoattacks are just split seconds or less.

Don't get me wrong, it can work against some lanes - but in the lower elos you can get away with soo much that won't fly in higher tiers.

I'd rather have the underfed support whose warding setup kills and prevented deaths vs 2 melees bottom competing for gold and fighting blind. Season 3 doesn't offer the same levels of survivability as we've had in the past.

Rakaydos

01-23-2013

Gold runes didnt exist in season 1. they were added early in season 2.