i just want people to try again

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AkihikoKirit0

01-21-2013

i love this game i realy do BUT.....it seems like more and more people just stop tryn cause they dont get there way ,and nobody wants to work as a team anymore,i rage alot yes because im tired of my elo being destroyed due to peolple tht just dont care. i feel tht this game is the best game ive ever played and ive been playing about 10 games a day for about a year and a half and it seems like i just cant win anymor people troll and just dont care i feel tht evey one should learn every position at lest some so they dont rage and cry I cant play tht or i refuse to do this and this guys this blahblahblahbalh and fight and argue i think there should be multiple ques for serious players and people who just dont care im syn this because i love the game and would love to go pro one day but i will never be able to get there at this rate tell me wht yall feel about it. because i think there should be a que tht you can only enter after playn so many pvp games not bots!

BobbyHeenan

01-21-2013

k

Eagle X D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

lol..

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-21-2013

dat run on sentence

G0dHand

01-21-2013

well if your worried about your elo, you should just carry harder. some people dont play to iwn, when your down 5 kills they give up. you have to TRY to win every game. that attitude may help you more, but the "giving up" attitude doesnt help yourself or your team matyes. if you want to play at a higher level, play better and carry more. but sorry to tell you, you'll meet the same people there too

AkihikoKirit0

01-21-2013

yeah not to big on proper eng lmao

KingSnafu

01-21-2013

This is exactly why this game should set up a Pay to Play version of there game. Could add some more maps to it or give u an RP a month deal. But the most important feature of it would be a new window for matchmaking for just those people who P2P. This would only help them by giving them more guaranteed profit, and most importantly giving the people who play the game to win, and not just screw around the experience they want to pay for.

jester82

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSnafu View Post
This is exactly why this game should set up a Pay to Play version of there game. Could add some more maps to it or give u an RP a month deal. But the most important feature of it would be a new window for matchmaking for just those people who P2P. This would only help them by giving them more guaranteed profit, and most importantly giving the people who play the game to win, and not just screw around the experience they want to pay for.
lol. Wont solve the issues, your ignorance of society is cute though. Just get better, troll will weed out as your Elo get higher.

To OP, if you been playin 10 game a days for a year and a half, what make you think you are a better player then your Elo shows ?

KingSnafu

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester82 View Post
lol. Wont solve the issues, your ignorance of society is cute though. Just get better, troll will weed out as your Elo get higher.

To OP, if you been playin 10 game a days for a year and a half, what make you think you are a better player then your Elo shows ?

This is obviously one of the people the OP is talking about. Spouting blatant sentences with nothing to back any of them up is one of the easiest way to spot and most common ways of spotting the ignorant. In Runescape you go to the free parts of the world its just a bunch of loud ignorant people spouting things very similar to your dribble.

Then you go to the paid sections of the world and its just people discussing the spells they want to use to farm what. Where to find X item or something along those lines.

Theres a game called Ragnarok Online where in the free sections of the world its a bunch of people kiting monsters to try and kill eachother for laughs. Then you go to the paid section and guess what? They all act like sensible people who talk about how much XP they need where to farm and everything along those lines. There are many other games with drastic differences from free to P2P sections and every single one is like above.

Point is the ignorant more often then not will not pay extra to play something because they either dont have the money or there parents wont let them use the credit card, which is why for the most part pay game have more mature people who care and free ones are full of people well... like you

HenryKrinkle

01-22-2013

only Garen here brah! and I own them tops lanes. Other roles? Sure, maybe will learn some Heimerdinger soon, herd hes cool.