Wukong or talon CANT DECIDE!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delete Teemo

01-21-2013

Talon would be my reccomendation. Tears ap casters a new ******** in mid, but falls of a bit late game.

WhoopsiGoldburg

01-21-2013

Wukong and talon are both solid mids. Talon got nerfed but can still get ridiculous and wu is ****** broken. When I play wu mid I build like every ad caster to hilarious results.

Chennasaurus

01-21-2013

Wukong's price will be decreased down to 4800, I believe, sometime in the foreseeable future. IIRC you won't get a refund if you buy him for 6300 now.

Taijobu

01-21-2013

definitely Talon. Better burst and strong in solo Q

Agent Of Doom

01-21-2013

Wukong for the jukes

SeCKS Egai

01-22-2013

If your roster is still pretty small, I'd recommend to pick whoever would better round it out.

JuiceyJay

01-22-2013

Played a few with wukong now and I'd have to say way more fun!!!

Armstice

01-22-2013

Flat out assassins require a certain finess to play, that's why a lot of the time tankier champs tend to be prefered. Honestly until you are capable of playing a tankier champ effectivly I wouldn't suggest anyone play a squishier carry simply because of the steepness of the learning curve where possitioning and knowing when you need to go aggressive/defensive.

I really wish that more of the community would come to the forums to ask for advice on champ related questions. I read these forums at least once a day just to see what's been said and I've found that there's a wealth of untapped knowledge that's not being used to it's full potential.

omegam0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Honestly this will depend on your playstyle, Wu is great for top, can jungle okay, and can be annoying to go against. (he is my personal weakness when im laning against him). Talon is a fantastic mid, can be top in some situations, and can **** over most mids. Thing is, when choosing remember they have slightly different playstyles, also wu is tankier and talon has more burst. If you play mid a ton, get talon, otherwise get wu.

Fenix Maelstrom

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrkor View Post
im coming up to the 6300 ip mark and i want to unlock one but i just cant make up my mind. I would probably take talon mid since i like doing ad mid and i would take wukong top havent seen him go mid or know if he even can effectively. My plays style leans more to yi or panth type champs but i like playing cho as well only ap champ im any good with (never do ap yi it disgusts me to the core). Thoughts, tips, help would be greatly appreciated thanks.
As so many others have said so far, it really depends on your playstyle. I personally am no good with Wukong, so the only information I can give is on Talon. Talon requires a decent amount of skill; running top, bottom, or mid can be easy as long as you aren't countered by a heavy fighter. He is a quick in and out champ with a lot of poking damage and a fair amount of range, but he's one of the squishiest melee champs I've ever played. Until you've reached your last few items, Talon should only be used for 1v1 or 1v2 fights.
Don't get me wrong, I've penta-killed with him, but he has to be reasonably fed to be a serious threat. But if you're familiar with assassin burst type characters, he's DEFINITELY one to grab. I've ended games with him with more kills alone than the entire enemy team.
I'd say try Wukong first. You get a more serious presence in a teamfight and don't have to worry about engaging multiple enemies. Let me know how it goes!