Thresh looks obnoxious

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeefJerkyHunter

01-23-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv95nBi7ulQ

I'm not sure on how to embed videos, so just use the link above to the champion spotlight.
His passive doesn't seem too bad to deal with, if the numbers on Wiki are correct, but his abilities... soooo much utility.
But yeah, Thresh looks like he's going to be obnoxious in Dominion.

wolferer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Seems like a decent choice for a tanky disruptor. I'm not sure how useful the lantern will be in dominion though. It seems a bit SR focused.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Supports are supposed to be obnoxious, their entire job is to say NO! to the enemy.

GET REKT FGT

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
Supports are supposed to be obnoxious, their entire job is to say NO! to the enemy.
Quoted for truth...I can't wait till we get time Warner at my home... You all shall feel the wrath of Soraka!!

Edit: meant to up vote you...god damned iPhone

NamKim

01-23-2013

I predict that so many people will have fun trolling with this champion

But in all seriousness, I feel that these are going to be one of those champions where you go "when the enemy team has him, he's amazing. But when I get one on my team, he just screwed over everyone."

Orphane

01-23-2013

As per the usual, 90% of all players who play him are going to suck at him. This will probably give you the impression he's not as big of a deal as he actually is.

FOODFOOD

01-23-2013

He reminds me of Maokai mixed with Nautilus in top lane.

OxBaker

01-23-2013

Yes, but not Darius obnoxious.

Defendi

01-23-2013

I see him being amazing in SR. Not so much in Dom. People are over estimating him esp in randoms--maybe in a higher rating with comm....

Bunnle

01-23-2013

He seems to suffer a bit from the Karma syndrome. I was tossing out my latern left and right last game and no one bothered to click on it in a helpful situation.