Kage, The shadow's intent

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toji Majia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2013

(reposting this with new name Kilah)
Passive: Shadow Meld: Everytime an ally or Kilah uses an ability, he and allies in the area gain (1,1.5 @lvl 9,2 @lvl 13) armor and magic resist, stacks 10 times and lasts 5 seconds.

Q: Shrouded vault: 100 mana (18s,16s,14s,12s,10s Cooldown)
Kilah roots himself to the ground for 3 seconds. during this time he may recast at any time after .25 seconds. allies may click him for a different effect
On ally clicked: send that ally (about singeds fling distance back) and both kage and that ally gain a 15..21..27% movespeed boost.
Cast again or after 3 seconds: flings all close enemies behind him and deals 50..150..250 magic dmg (+.5 AP ratio)

W: Obsidian bomb: 50 mana (8s Cooldown)
Kilah throws a bomb in a line, which explodes on the first champion hit (still hits minions, but travels through them) dealing 40...75...105(+.3AP) dmg magic damage and blinding them for 1.5 seconds

E: Shadows herald: 65 mana (5s after clone dies)
Kilah creates a shadowy clone of himself or target ally that charges the closest enemy (prioritizes champions) and attacks them. it lasts 5 seconds. This clone does 75...105...155(+.65 Ap ratio) magic damage + 25% of that allies base damage and can crit, and takes 300% increased damage. enemies have no means of telling that it is a clone other then the fact that it is blindly rushing them.

R: Army of Shadows (or) In the dark: 100 mana (100s,80s,60s Cooldown)
On ally cast: ally becomes stealthed for 5 seconds and Kilah is revealed to the enemy. (only him, a very small sight radius)
Both Kilah and allies next attack or ability deal 75,125,175 bonus magic damage(+.05 AP ratio)
Self cast: Kilah becomes stealthed for 5 seconds, and the next ability or attack that hits deals 125, 185, 245 (+0.5 AP ratio) bonus magic damage, and also reveals enemies hit for 10 seconds.(for multiattack hits, the bonus damage is spread among those hit.)

Kilah is dressed in a black torn kimoto with an empty sword sheth, and his shadow is clearly holding a black shaded katara
Base stats:
50 ad (+3.1 per level)
0 ap
.61 Attacks per second(+.06 per level)
335 Ms
18 armor (+3.4 per level)
21 Mr (+1.9 per level)
500 health (+100 per level)
7.25 hp per 5 (+.8 per level)
305 mana (+51 per level)
7.1 mana per 5 (+.6 per level)
range 550
His normal attacks are he points and his shadow slashes at the target, sending an arc of dark fire at the target.

Story: "Ever notice how the closer to the light you become, the further your shadow becomes?"
Master Yi wasn't the only one from the Wuju who survived the travesty that noxus reigned upon them. However, Kilah was a little different from Yi. When he mettled into the dark arts the tribe sent him on a journey to discover true enlightement, or so they told him. they sent him to the shadow isles, where his powers over the dark became empowered and corrupted as tried to survive the deadly wilderness of the isles. when he finally escaped their madness, he returned home only to find that noxus had destroyed his friends and family while he was away. Furious at what the Noxian army had done he plunged head first into the Battle known as the "Great Stand of the Placidium" Ripping through the ranks as if shadows of the Noxian soldiers themselves were attacking them. After seeing the full force of his corrupted powers, Kilah vowed to never let his emotion get the better of him, slipping back into the shadows that were now his home. Perhaps he joined the league to hone them, perhaps to satisfy a craving, either way, remember to look down when you step into the arena.

"The shadows are to be feared" --Vayne

Toji Majia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2013

well, what do you people think?

Weealvin

04-06-2013

He does way to much damage, and is he like ap or ad? What are his cooldowns? You need to go much more in depth with this.

Toji Majia

04-08-2013

alright, I'll tweak him a bit, thanks for the info, I did post his cooldowns next to each ability. hes an ap champ

Death By A Bunny

04-08-2013

Gaining bonus from pets as well as champions is too much. Not counting the fact this passive is far too similar to Wukong's passive, if you have an Elise in your team, you would be gaining 24 armor and magic resist off her spider form alone (Elise+5 Spiderlings). This gives you a menacing presence in team fights, but only when your team is there. If your team were to get destroyed, you would subsequently become squishier and more vulnerable, which is exactly the opposite if what you want to happen.

Also your name. There's an item called "Kage's Lucky Pick" and we avoid using champion names that are in any way related to in game items. This is why we will never have a champion called Zeke or Doran.

Abikia

04-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death By A Bunny View Post
Gaining bonus from pets as well as champions is too much. Not counting the fact this passive is far too similar to Wukong's passive, if you have an Elise in your team, you would be gaining 24 armor and magic resist off her spider form alone (Elise+5 Spiderlings). This gives you a menacing presence in team fights, but only when your team is there. If your team were to get destroyed, you would subsequently become squishier and more vulnerable, which is exactly the opposite if what you want to happen.

Also your name. There's an item called "Kage's Lucky Pick" and we avoid using champion names that are in any way related to in game items. This is why we will never have a champion called Zeke or Doran.
Thanks for the imput, I forgot about Elise as well as the pick, I will rework the passive, as well as find a better name for him. Thank you again for helping me fix him, as well as go into detail about what you think might not work.

Toji Majia

04-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abikia View Post
Thanks for the imput, I forgot about Elise as well as the pick, I will rework the passive, as well as find a better name for him. Thank you again for helping me fix him, as well as go into detail about what you think might not work.
Just realized I posted on my second account, whoops. Anyway, the changed havebeen made, what do people like now?