Blue team has slight advantage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PHAR0CYDE

01-21-2013

(Take note when I play league I hold space when i play or use the lock in tool)

I noticed a slight disadvantage of being on the red team.
say if i wanna adc as ezreal where he has long ranged skill shots and im on red team when say you use your q and you point it down the screen its difficult to hit the enemy champions because you cant see them because of your hud at the bottom of your screen this causes you to either take a risk and blind shot or drag the screen to them.

If your on blue team you have nothing in your way which to me seems as a slight advantage.

If they could maybe make a setting where you can minimise the hud at the bottom of your screen or even make it smaller or something that would be great.

Anybody else having the same problem?

false id0l

01-21-2013

blue team has light advantage over purple due to the fact of visablity, just move hud up to fix problem. purple hud renders longer range skill shots inaccurate and just a shot in the dark. or make it so that on bots it's random as well so not to confuse new players

PhiPhenom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

There are some options for you. In the options menu in-game you can change the size a lot of hud parts. You can adjust sizes as well as get rid of the bar in between your hud parts. That being said, playing without lock-screen will make your playing more consistent, you just need to get used to it first.

redbluemage

01-21-2013

i suggest that when you are purple the hud should be in the top part of the screen instead of the bottom

PHAR0CYDE

01-22-2013

Thanks guys didnt know it had that setting

KingKazuma2

01-22-2013

Just unlock the screen. Press Y. You can move your view (Ghasp!)

Lammah

01-27-2013

It would be simpler to flip the gamefield 180 degrees xD

But yeah, moving the HUD works. It's just annoying to have to do it every time.

Plato83

03-06-2013

feedback goes here - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2019392