Questions Regarding Summoner's Code/Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Door Of Death

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
I was talking about his other account name you idiot, not his real life information. Try and keep it idiot.
Again.. I think he missed the point of your post... lol.. This is why I say his posts are irrelevant and he overlooks others posts.

Edit: Oh and he also continues to insult people on the forums - exactly what he says you should be banned for in game.

Harate

01-22-2013

What a drawn out conversation.

The OP has a poor understanding of the Summoners code.

The OP doesn't realize that the users control the voting, and are therefore better equipped to comment on the judgements than Riots support staff. This is why they changed the forum name to ban inquiries. Because we are the ones that have been deemed able to handle your request for support.

Door Of Death

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post

The OP doesn't realize that the users control the voting, and are therefore better equipped to comment on the judgements than Riots support staff. This is why they changed the forum name to ban inquiries. Because we are the ones that have been deemed able to handle your request for support.
^ That's part of the problem.

Shelzin

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouShallSeppuku View Post
No... I know I'm not "holier" than anyone. But, I'm glad that you enjoy "chopping" those down whom you perceive believe they are. I just try to speak clearly (which I don't always do). I know I tend to be a bit sarcastic, but that really has nothing to do with "holiness."
It's a figure of speech. It seems you grasped the point though, so I'm not going to hound it.

Quote:
I don't know why my last sentence means you were right. In fact, your first response was to something you perceived, but I actually never said.
I disagree.

Quote:
Maybe because you felt like I was "telling" you what to do. If you don't like being told what to do, obviously you'll perceive/respond in an overtly negative way.
That's correct. Well... Kind of. I don't mind being told what to do, I do mind how it's being done.

Quote:
I truly apologize if you felt like I was telling you - or anyone - what to do... that was not my intention. It was more of a plea for people to either: a. Take the time to actually read what I was saying and put thought into responding; or: b. Don't respond at all.
I think you might get something out of this. maybe. Please watch:

Gbay99 advise via youtube

YouShallSeppuku

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harate View Post

I disagree. I may not have a "pro" understanding of the SC according to how the majority of the Tribunal judges see it, but I still think there is an over-emphasization on some aspects of the SC to the dismay of others.

Additionally, how can you state that "The OP doesn't realize that the users control the voting, and are therefore better equipped to comment on the judgements than Riots support staff." ?

Riot created the SC. Thus, I went to them first, to see if I could obtain an understanding of the SC according to those who created it. (Because, at least I assume, those who create know what they intended better than those who did not create). Then, when they disregarded my message, I came here. To those the message is supposed to be interpreted by.

I'd rather have Riot explain how they intended their various sections of the SC, rather than those who are supposed to interpret it, but I'll take second best.

A lasting problem I perceive, however, is that there still exists no poll or place of description as to how the SC is generally understood. It's still too relative.

YouShallSeppuku

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
It's a figure of speech. It seems you grasped the point though, so I'm not going to hound it.
Thank you for the indirect swipe at my intelligence. I know what a figure of speech is... Additionally, I fully comprehended what you meant, the first time I read it. I still disagree and still think you falsely perceived things that were not there.

Quote:
I disagree.
I disagree with your disagreement.
-- there, we all disagree.

Quote:
That's correct. Well... Kind of. I don't mind being told what to do, I do mind how it's being done.
Yea, except I don't understand why you felt offended by how I did it unless you had an inherent --possibly even subconscious-- desire to actually do what I requested you not. No one else seems to have been peeved by what I requested. Why are you so different? Have you done this before?

Quote:
I think you might get something out of this. maybe. Please watch:

Gbay99 advise via youtube
Interesting video. I like a lot of what he said. It doesn't squelch any of my fears of the occurrence of double standards and hyper-focusing.

Shelzin

01-22-2013

Quote:
Thank you for the indirect swipe at my intelligence. I know what a figure of speech is... Additionally, I fully comprehended what you meant, the first time I read it. I still disagree and still think you falsely perceived things that were not there.
I think you falsely perceive a swipe at your intelligence. Where does that leave us?

Quote:
Yea, except I don't understand why you felt offended
o.0

I didn't feel offended. I felt aggressive from your persona.

Quote:
by how I did it unless you had an inherent --possibly even subconscious-- desire to actually do what I requested you not. No one else seems to have been peeved by what I requested. Why are you so different? Have you done this before?
People reported you god knows how many times to get you into the tribunal and then judges voted to punish didn't they? Why do you think that is? Do you honestly believe I have that many accounts? *chuckles*

Quote:
Interesting video. I like a lot of what he said. It doesn't squelch any of my fears of the occurrence of double standards and hyper-focusing.
*sighs* I'm sorry it didn't help you.

YouShallSeppuku

01-23-2013

Quote:
I think you falsely perceive a swipe at your intelligence. Where does that leave us?
I stated "indirect" for a reason; it did not need to be intentional to still be a swipe.

Quote:
o.0

I didn't feel offended. I felt aggressive from your persona.
You responded as if you were offended. I guess you just responded in aggression to what you thought was aggression? Makes sense. I apologize if you were truly not offended -- although, there are different ways in which one can be "offended."

Quote:
People reported you god knows how many times to get you into the tribunal and then judges voted to punish didn't they? Why do you think that is? Do you honestly believe I have that many accounts? *chuckles*
Yes? But that's irrelevant? Like I stated. I hadn't even read the SC before I got into the Trib. And I've been one time. I have called people bad. I have retaliated when I shouldn't have. I've already stated these things. But, what I also realize, is that people report for ridiculous things, when things don't even happen.

Why do I think what is? That I got into the Trib? Because I didn't know what was in the SC. That's why. I honestly don't care how many accounts you have. Should I? I have 2. A level 30 -- this one. And a level 12 I haven't touched in months. Regardless, by you bringing up your # of accounts, I don't think you got my sarcasm.

Quote:
*sighs* I'm sorry it didn't help you.
Like I stated. I liked the dudes video. I like how he goes about it and the stance he takes. But I still don't think the SC is being upheld in its entirety. That is all.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimKelley View Post
I disagree with your assessment of "frequently". Does it happen? Yes. Does it happen frequently? No.

edit: bah, got suckered into responding to a troll. you win this round!
Yeah, he tends to do that alot.

Shelzin

01-23-2013

Quote:
I stated "indirect" for a reason; it did not need to be intentional to still be a swipe.

You responded as if you were offended. I guess you just responded in aggression to what you thought was aggression? Makes sense. I apologize if you were truly not offended -- although, there are different ways in which one can be "offended."

Yes? But that's irrelevant? Like I stated. I hadn't even read the SC before I got into the Trib. And I've been one time. I have called people bad. I have retaliated when I shouldn't have. I've already stated these things. But, what I also realize, is that people report for ridiculous things, when things don't even happen.

Why do I think what is? That I got into the Trib? Because I didn't know what was in the SC. That's why. I honestly don't care how many accounts you have. Should I? I have 2. A level 30 -- this one. And a level 12 I haven't touched in months. Regardless, by you bringing up your # of accounts, I don't think you got my sarcasm.

Like I stated. I liked the dudes video. I like how he goes about it and the stance he takes. But I still don't think the SC is being upheld in its entirety. That is all.
*blink*blink*

*shrugs* ok. Good luck to you man.