Toomuchchicken's Hide and Seek

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

toomuchchicken

12-02-2012

-------------------------------------------------TOOMUCHCHICKEN---------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________Hide and Seek _____________________________________________

If you are playing in a room hosted by me, this will be your guide.

Much credit to FoxCharm and Haunted:

Game Rules:

The game consists of two teams, Hiders and Seekers. Seekers on the right side, consisting of only 2 players, and the Hiders on the left side, consisting of 5 players.

The goal of the game is for the Seekers to eliminate the Hiders.
Each Hider gets 5 lives. If all these lives are eliminated, you are out.

Please remember, this is Hide and Seek, NOT Seek the Seekers.
(you may help your teammates get away.... but don't roam as a pack)

Seekers are allowed to Teleport/Walk back to base at any moment in the game, Hiders however, cannot.

How Hiders win: At least one player survives until 40 minutes.
How Seekers win: Eliminate every players 5 lives before 40 minutes.

Seekers are allowed to use any means necessary to slay their target.

When you are out:

- Remain outside the fog of war (You are not a walking ward giving away seekers positions)
- Do not assist your teammates in escaping, killing, or Follow seekers

Rylais Crystal Scepter

Non-CC Skills cannot be used even with the use of Rylais.
Examples of abilities that cannot be used:
-----Singed smoke, twisted fates Q, Kennens Q, W, R, Zilean bombs, Nidalee spears)

If you do not know what CC(crowd control) is, follow this link: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Crowd_control

Hider Rules:

Auto Attacks are banned. (Purchasing the items Frozen Mallet, Sheen, Trinity Force, Lich Bane, Iceborn Gauntlet, Phage, The Lightbringer, Executioner's Calling, Entropy, Wit's End, Statikk Shiv, Runaan's Hurricane, The Black Cleaver, and any form of Life Steal does not validate auto attacks)

Hider item bans:

-Guardian Angel
-Thornmail
-Wooglet's Witchcap [I've seen too many people nab this item for the "+50 armor" bonus, it grant's too much --AP and there are alot of cheaper item's that easily grant +50 Armor.]
-Blackfire Torch [(see Wooglet's Witchcap)This item gives too much damage for what it is in combination with its burn and AP, and if you want any of the other stats there are better items.
-Slowing items are allowed for 1 champion on this team.

Do Not:

-Kill a Seeker
-Use Auto Attacks (if you were merely standing there as they cross your path and your champion attacks by his/herself, you are not pentalized.)
-Use Non-CC (even with rylais)
-Return to base(unless you die)
-Hit a Seeker recalling
-Reveal your teammates to the Seekers.(Yes, some people will call out your position in All Chat)
-Stack Boxes (Shaco), Shrooms (Teemo), Plants (Zyra), Cupcake Traps (Caitlyn), or any other sort of trap (Nidalee). Stacking any of these isn't CC, it's intentionally causing damage. This rule does not apply to Seekers.

If you d/c:
-The death they received when D/C will be counted or else people can dodge being killed by reconnecting.
-For every 3 minute the player does not return, he loses a life.
-If they disconnect for over 5 minute pass the 30 minute mark, their live count is reduced to 1.
-All remaining lives are lost if he disconnect or reconnect pass 40:00. They will become an "Out"
-If no one on the enemy team report their disconnect to the Seeker, each player that are
still hiding will lose a life as penalty. So please be honest.

Seeker Rules:
-You are not allowed to camp the Hiders spawn
-Hiders are given 30 seconds grace from respawning, ou are to give them 30 seconds to hide before striking / pursuing them.
-They are the people on the right side of the Lobby
-There are 2 seekers.
-Given 40 minute to kill each hider 5 time.
-Is allowed to recall at all time
-Is not allowed to attack an "Out" player, unless as a form of self defense.
-When hp is low, you are advised to pick up life relic, heal or recall. There is no rule that requires you to recall.
-One of the seekers is allowed to have clairvoyance. (With the removal of the 100% slow item, the seeker will need a leverage when it comes to finding a recently escaped champion. Clairvoyance will help them in doing so, allowing them to secure the kill before the hider completely regenerate the missing hp.)

Seek item bans/rules:

Twin shadows
Guardian Angel
Lightbringer(Until 15 minutes).
Oracles is banned until 15 minutes. (both may have oricles)

1 Passive Slow item per team. (Frozen Mallet, Rylais)
(Randuin's Omen and Hextech Gunblade are activated slow items. They are Legal for everyone)
Example, If Player1 gets Frozen Mallet, Player2 is not allowed to purchase Frozen mallet or Rylais.

Specific Champion Rules

Blitzcrank - Your E is one exception to the autoattack rule as you need it for a knockup. Buying proc items to go with this is still not allowed.

LeBlanc - Your Q(Sigil of Silence) is NOT CC. It is magic damage, the only time it becomes CC is if you throw another skill while the mark persists. This skill is banned.

Singed - Your Q(Poison Trail) is banned. Getting Rylais Crystal Scepter does not validate this rule.

Kha'Zix - In case anyone finds this to be a bright idea, Evolving your Q((Taste Their Fear)Evolved Enlarged Claws) is banned. Anyone evolving this skill is only trying to do damage.

Nunu - When activating your ult, if the enemy is obviously trying to escape the radius you must let them go. Activating again it only has the purpose of doing damage.

Kennen: Cannot use any moves but E

Ban List (trolling/rule breaking):
- njcx666
- lordbenny22
- PirateLodu
- Ao No Frontier
- silentxnoob
- supanaka
- omg8
- Blad3soffury
- StripedGreen
- Valtraz
- Valnagast
- NEar DEath666
- zake25
- gsw mind
- ThLittleDuckling
- PTBreak
- Gettobalster
- Deviman26
- mesoho
- CrustyBody
- ilninjat
- yragsnail
- raowind
- stephenramble
- pie5
- aznkidd503
- Chrispigs
- Bull The Killer
- The Sexy War Pig.
- MyRedHaven
- IVIuted1 ( They're capital i )
- Leoplurodon
- SouLexx
- Battlecry Ace
- Zelixz
- Skykingder
- Destroyerx1221

BeMyKittyKat

01-05-2013

(Note: If you want people added to this list give a reason why or else it will be ignored.)
My Troll List :
TotalWreckage to the list he plays as Kassadin and reveals everyone's location.
Reborn Myth trolling as Mundo and not surrendering after seeker team had won.
xNovaWaR wouldnt stop q'ing as Kha Zix and killing seekers.
Belilive playing as Teemo and camping in base for a good 5 minutes then claiming he didnt.
Odgersbooum using twitch building damage items and auto attacking seekers constantly.
HolliBR - Lux constantly using her Ulti to "give vision" when all it did was damage seekers.
Volcanical1 using Pantheons ulti to go back to base twice in game then claiming he didnt.
TallButShort after getting killed 5 times continued to reveal seekers location by constant follow in fog of war.
Witte Using singed poison trail nonstop and killing seekers when out.
Nessa using rammus to interfere with game-play even after out 5 times.
Blizzerd using janna to interfere with game even when out.
One True Mind, wall trolled and recalled many times while hiding, ruining the game.
GetMilked playing as taric started capturing turrets hence ruining game.
Zeo2312 playing as nocturne taking side of hiders killing and ruining game .
Sir Laughter playing as shen taunting a seeker into the base instant killing him then capturing turrets and attacking
seekers.
KiLua killing seekers as Kha Zix
Drem Crowns playing lee sin staying in base well over grace period and building twin shadows.
Lunicuss playing as Janna deliberately running into base to escape seeker.
BloodyBlades101 playing as shaco and stacking boxes at seekers entrance not allowing exit , building AP and killing seekers every chance shown
samsung man123 playing as twitch and revealing the location of our teemo making him utterly useless against nautilus and kha zix
Kemarou purchasing oracles before 15 minutes and refusing to die.
Dylexan playing as shen and interfering even when out.
DeathBringer6 playing as singed interfering with game even when out.
Shadowfibby playing as Jayce and following seekers also applying speed buff to hiders that was still in when he was out.
FunRoom playing blitz constantly CCing seekers to death and chasing whilst recalling.
RooLuu playing as tristana popping all nidalees traps attacking seeker killing seeker and pretty much ruining game entirely.
Sparklingpup raging over their loss and complaining that we cheated and they won when the seekers had killed everyone.
Romeo Salvatore raging with Wukong because he lost and began to buy oracles and pop all teemos shrroms and nidalees traps.
isbmiddleschool1 assisting Romeo Salvatore in his raging display.
MesaBoogie using alistars combo to knock seekers into fountain instant killing them more than 3 times.
DCLIGHTER playing as tryndamere getting killed 5 times then trolling , uses the line . "I hate seekers that think they can do whatever they want."
Emily Op , TkFlame , unicornslayr , Useless Solo Top , never in my HnS history have I ever seen a premade troll team , yes they attack seekers , they travel in packs all games 4 in one bush , how troll can you get this group is a must ban , never play with them ever again.

XantheInsane

01-06-2013

cant you all just keep it in one thread?

Can You Even See

01-07-2013

xwake
chichurp/he changed his name to something with a z, but his status says chichurp.
blizzerd

are all trolls, if you see them ban them, or tell the host to ban them.

Taintednight

01-07-2013

Recently played with a troll anivia called One True Mind, walltrolled and recalled many times while hiding, ruining the game for me and others. add to troll list.

Lunicuss

01-08-2013

AllPowerfullJono
BeMyKittyKat
Two terrible people to play with.
It started out with Garen spinning to avoid unit collision (which fair, because level one garen spin does almost no damage, especially with no crit items), and then they started all caps raging, and saying that Garen gets -1, it's cheating, etc etc. Garen said something like "Alright, sorry, I won't do it again" and they were still saying -1, to which I butted in and said that he shouldn't, because he didn't know.

The second thing they did was a pretty obvious breaking of the rules, they were playing Teemo and Shaco, and when our Lee Sin died, they placed Teemo's Noxious Traps, and Shaco's Jack in the Boxes outside the base. Lee Sin couldn't escape without dying, and they were calling him a cheater.

BeMyKittyKat

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunicuss View Post
AllPowerfullJono
BeMyKittyKat
Two terrible people to play with.
It started out with Garen spinning to avoid unit collision (which fair, because level one garen spin does almost no damage, especially with no crit items), and then they started all caps raging, and saying that Garen gets -1, it's cheating, etc etc. Garen said something like "Alright, sorry, I won't do it again" and they were still saying -1, to which I butted in and said that he shouldn't, because he didn't know.

The second thing they did was a pretty obvious breaking of the rules, they were playing Teemo and Shaco, and when our Lee Sin died, they placed Teemo's Noxious Traps, and Shaco's Jack in the Boxes outside the base. Lee Sin couldn't escape without dying, and they were calling him a cheater.
I can justify All of this , number one when a Teemo that is squish as **** at the start , starts getting hit by Garens spin hurts like hell and avoid unit collision ? What unit collision is there if there are no minions involved. That's fact number one , second Shaco didn't put a single box down at the entrance that's a legitimated outright lie my mushroom however where there for warding purposes , so you stepped on one? Big deal your not going to die from it and the vision fade in 5 seconds and your on grace for 30 keep in mind you stepped on only 1 mushroom that's not going to kill you at all. Thirdly you cannot run into the base to escape a seeker no matter what .(Unless its grace). Therefore I called you out as a legitament troll for running back into base as a hider , the Hide and seek community doesn't need trolls like you . As For my attitude on the factor I'm harsh to all that break the rules and I have very minimal exception for outlaws.

Burnruler

01-23-2013

this mode is so stupid full of troll and people just pick nunu Leblanc kass fizz and u never get kills since they stay together
i wont ever play this again just putting it out there that there needs to be some additives so that this game isnt completely unfair