Rengar or Skarner or Volibear or Sejuani?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anto1

01-21-2013

Also is Sejuani and Rengar and Voli better for top or jungle?

A Pillòw

01-21-2013

- Warwick has the sustain for top.
- Volibear has the damage to rip foes apart, and is better for ganking before 6.
- Sejuani has nothing to offer at top, but makes a great jungler. The ability to throw Amumu's ult at enemies is pretty great.

Jasiwel

01-21-2013

Rengar is looking more and more promising, plus if he's left unchecked than he can devastate an unprepared enemy team. Not too sure about Sejuani and I've heard/seen Voli as sort of hit or miss. Wish I knew more about Skarner, but he's kind of a mix between Rengar and Voli given he can sustain himself while dealing a threatening amount of damage.

Boot

01-21-2013

Any top laner can rip Rengar a new one, so I don't like him top. And the pre-6 jungle for him difficult and ganks are hard to provide with no damage or hard cc.

Volibear is a better top laner imo because of his insane sustain and people don't expect that much damage from a cute little bear

Sejuani is built for the jungle just like Shyvana is. Great disruption ult, mediocre ganks pre-6, tankyness in the jungle. She should stay in the jungle and nowhere else unless she gets reworked.

GlyphTsen

01-21-2013

Volibear can pull top lane pretty decently; he's generally fairly passive, and anyone with good roots and/or ranged harass can do a number on him, but his passive and farm work well in lane for the most part, and he can do some good aggressive plays with jungle and/or tower support.

Sejauni is pretty much terrible in lane, and should stick to the jungle as others have said. The important thing is to try and keep her passive on targets when using her W in the early game (later it'll be able to take out the lessers of a given camp on it's own). Her Q can help, and speeds up her jungle well, but make sure you don't spend too much mana on it and keep mind of it's cooldown in case you need to gank or escape soon (especially since you generally won't level it first).

Skarner is solid, but Volibear and Sejuani probably have better pre-6 ganks. He's probably one of the safer and faster junglers out there though. It's possible to run him top (and would offer more than Sej), but I think he's better in the jungle.

I haven't used Rengar enough to comment on him.