Why hasent teemo been nerfed yet he just killed me in 2 seconds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BluBryMuffin

Recruiter

01-20-2013

i don't understand this! why has teemo not been Nerfed he just killed me faster than i can walk up to him and he cleans the team fights faster than anyone can jump on to him. his poison causes magic damage that's so ridiculously high that u haft to stun him to be able to even get close to him or your gonna die trying to hit him once! everyone else that's not even as power as teemo is getting nerfed why not Nerf teemo he is causing a ridiculously uneven playing field

XMoulinRougeX

01-20-2013

I used to think Teemo was op too, until I played a ranged champ and/or assassin that can close distance. Don't feed him early on and deny him farm and you can beat teemo quite easily. He's super squishy and only has the blinding dart to save him.

I used to play Eve against him but now a days I play Diana against him and can quickly rape his face due to being able to quickly get to him.

Oh and don't play non-assassin melee with him. He's a counter to them.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-20-2013

2 seconds is a lonnnng time

RayDrazon

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBryMuffin View Post
i don't understand this! why has teemo not been Nerfed he just killed me faster than i can walk up to him and he cleans the team fights faster than anyone can jump on to him. his poison causes magic damage that's so ridiculously high that u haft to stun him to be able to even get close to him or your gonna die trying to hit him once! everyone else that's not even as power as teemo is getting nerfed why not Nerf teemo he is causing a ridiculously uneven playing field
Since I've seen so many of these, I'm just going to assume you're a troll and downvoted.

You don't have any hard facts to prove anything of what you said. All you have are meaningless words.

chezwickcheese

01-20-2013

But he was nerfed...

Vinterheim

01-20-2013

I used to hate teemo, then i bought Rumble..

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

01-20-2013

Teemo is so easy to counter its laughable.

Xoj 21

01-21-2013

he should be buffed.
at least his range. when there is 2 top. they just turrent dive at lvl 6

XMoulinRougeX

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoj 21 View Post
he should be buffed.
at least his range. when there is 2 top. they just turrent dive at lvl 6
I think he does just fine. No nerfs. No buffs. He does his job well. Disable/pwn bruisers and scout the the map out with shrooms.

If they dared increasing his range, they would have to reduce his blinding darts damage because it would be op (especially early game). I don't think you want that. :P

Tapedock

01-21-2013

This guy probavly just built pure dmg and died to a fed teemo