New 'legendary' kayle skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RichardFuknNixon

01-18-2013

Honestly it upsets me alot more then not having a legendary skin. At the moment the skin is not that good, honestly all it does is make the E SLIGHTLY more flashier with the sword. But the skin itself doesnt look all that great. Theres no cool voice over that some skins have. Theres no super flashy effects that some skins have. You just have a slightly cooler wings. Thats pretty much it. A normal skin with somewhat cool looking wings. Not a legendary.

With this new skin you know that its not going to get a change. Its not going to removed and fixed. And there wont ever be a chance for a REAL legendary.

Yes, you can say 'then dont buy it' but im ranting because now it means i have no hope for a really really good skin in the near future.

SethCypher

01-18-2013

I don't think its a bad skin per se, I just think its incredibly overpriced.

HIroki Uzami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

I watched the spotlight and saw a great looking skin with very impressive animation on the wings in particular. As well as new animations and particles a new taunt and the coolest recall animation yet. I play Karma, so maybe you should take a step back before complaining about this skin.

Cretinok

01-18-2013

Not every legendary can be as cool as Cororate Mundo.

Awfully Beast

01-18-2013

Its an alright skin, imo still not legendary like this guy says. but man, you cannot expect every legendary skin to be like pulsefire ezreal. seriously, his legendary skin is 30$ not 20$...

Jinx the Zombie

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awfully Beast View Post
Its an alright skin, imo still not legendary like this guy says. but man, you cannot expect every legendary skin to be like pulsefire ezreal. seriously, his legendary skin is 30$ not 20$...
No, but the expectation is that every legendary skin should at least match up to the standards set by Battlecast Cho'gath. That means they should have a more uniquely defined look than standard champion skins and even if they don't have new animations they should at least get some updated voice work. Aether Wing Kayle is pretty neat, but its quality is closer to that of a $10 skin and that is where the problem lies.

Kushinda

01-21-2013

yeah the worst part is.. now they wont make a REAL legendary skin for kayle...

Dark Kuno

01-21-2013

some of the particle affects could use improvement. Especially the Q affect and the Splash on Righteous Fury could be a little more prominent.

Otherwise It is a solid legendary.

Gimpyloser

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushinda View Post
yeah the worst part is.. now they wont make a REAL legendary skin for kayle...
I don't care for the skin either, but they may make a new cooler one. Look at Olaf's legendary skin. Brolaf, the frat boy with a beer can helmet. Sure it's kinda cool, I like beer too, but Pentakill is cooler and it came out afterward.

Alvan Yakatori

01-21-2013

I personally love the new kayle skin, it gives you new jokes and taunts, new attack animations, new b animation, and new ability animations. I think it is everything a legendary skin needs. My only complaint is that i wish they made her ult a blue shield instead of the old color.