303 Wins 100 Leaves

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

10-21-2010

i have plenty of leaves, if someone is purposefully feeding or if my team is full of idiots, i'll leave, if I'm not having fun why play?

KrupsMcGee

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbombr View Post
Sadly you also lose money by not banning them because they make the game not fun and people quit.

Also congrats on your 4v5 victory, that yi probably would have fed and ruined your chances anyway.
^This

If he hadn't left count it as a loss. But yes, he should be burned at the stake.

TheShortestPath

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
i have plenty of leaves, if someone is purposefully feeding or if my team is full of idiots, i'll leave, if I'm not having fun why play?
Because it's against the rules and ruins the game for nine other people. You are bad and should feel bad.

Forestry

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Enigma View Post
you know why?

it's because you don't make money by banning people
actually you do, if you ban the leaver one guy is unhappy, if you dont ban him, 9 guys are pissed of. 9>1. maybe those 9 will get tired and dont play anymore, or dont buy skins

Koinonea

10-21-2010

In Blazblue's matchmaking system, there's an opponent filter that allows you to avoid players with high DC rates (10% of games I think). Never having to deal with chronic ragequitters is amazing. I'd love to see it implemented in this game, and for that matter every game with online matchmaking.

landwaster

10-21-2010

imagine a game of leavers,, would be like seeing two guys with no arms boxing,,match would have to be called last man standing

DerpyHoovesSquee

10-21-2010

its more sickening seeing elementz tier list in the backround, noob****

Lazy Jake

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Enigma View Post
you know why?

it's because you don't make money by banning people
Well this would be true but if you really think about it people that leave that much probley dont pay to play....why would they spend money when they spend most their time leaveing the games? just guessing but most of the people with 20+ leaves(and under 200 games) are probley the ones who dont care about the other people playing and wont spend money on this game because they think everything is about them lol they do bad they leave its like they think they dont have a team

i hate playing with people that dont even have common sense.

1Q2W3E4R5T6Z7U8I

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belpha View Post
its more sickening seeing elementz tier list in the backround, noob****

Dude I dont give a fuc* about Elementz Tier List. I have my own "Tier List". I play whatever I like. Seriously, I just wanted to see if Elementz has changed something in his Tier List. Me and my friends have a great laugh reading through his tier list. I am no noob. DOn't worry.

Eruend

10-21-2010

I find that the Leaver Island idea is rather tame and reasonable. If I were the one in charge, it'd be a "you leave, you die" policy. Ofcourse, if I had that type of power, a great many number of people would die. Probably the whole world.