303 Wins 100 Leaves

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rubido

10-21-2010

They aren't going to go away. So either learn to play with 4 people or quit. I find playing with 4 people actually pushes me to play better, making me a better player overall. At the end of the day, what matters more to you: your record or how good you actually are?

1Q2W3E4R5T6Z7U8I

10-21-2010

I just want an answer of Riot. Want to know, what they will do against those leavers

sage the maokai

10-21-2010

Well he's playing Yi, I mean you don't expect much out of those people who main them.

Bozwell

10-21-2010

They don't necessarily have to ban their accounts. They could just match them with other leavers, so if they want to do that to other people, they can play with other people that do the same thing. Teams might even balance out if an equal number ragequit from each side ;P They could have the leaver penalty "decay" over time so that if you stop ragequitting, you can get back to playing games against non-leavers.

Letting the frequent leavers continually queue with the general public though is just bad policy. There should be some sort of penalty for this behavior because it's ruining many, many games.

Coolcat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

wow only 100? i see people pushing 160+

Celerity

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosh View Post
wow..congratulations!you're on his 100th leave!
That means you get one for free!

Shaella

10-21-2010

who honestly cares?
I mean really, does it honestly matter how many times he's left?

Wingnut13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadPixelz View Post
Hey guys, I just had a normal game with that guy. He went bot and started laning. Then he wanted to kill Lux, but when he failed, he ragequit.

Why are they still allowed to play? Those guys should be auto banned. Seriously, just ban everyone who has left 1 game after every 3rd win.

/Discuss

You are quite the leaver yourself, stud.

caution

10-21-2010

u will made my day

AntHill

10-21-2010

thats not as bad as some of the guys i see in 500 elo. they have more leaves than wins. its so bad.