Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

303 Wins 100 Leaves

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RE Bantos

10-21-2010

Quote:
DeadPixelz:
Hey guys, I just had a normal game with that guy. He went bot and started laning. Then he wanted to kill Lux, but when he failed, he ragequit.

Why are they still allowed to play? Those guys should be auto banned. Seriously, just ban everyone who has left 1 game after every 3rd win.

/Discuss

Normal game. The new practice mode. You're surprised why?

Loonybin

10-21-2010

Quote:
Strange Enigma:
you know why?

it's because you don't make money by banning people

Actually, happy people donate. People that suck and leave, even if they will donate, will make more people unhappy.

Riot has said this in the past.

tannerface

Recruiter

10-21-2010

I like the idea of "LEAVER ISLAND" were there is a seperate que for people with a certain percentage of leaves. Those games would be halarious. A whole team would prolly leave.

Arcane Azmadi

10-21-2010

In another thread a Riot dev, I think it was Guinsoo himself, said that they almost NEVER permaban no matter what the offence, the most they usually do is a couple of weeks. So don't expect Riot to be any help here. Besides, even if they did ban twats like this, smurfs are the mortal enemy of all right-thinking gamers.

Deo Faye

10-21-2010

I agree totally, there really should be a point, like say if your leaves are 10% of your games your account is automatically closed down. Your just ruining games for everyone else.

ThorAXus

10-21-2010

Quote:
tannerface:
I like the idea of "LEAVER ISLAND" were there is a seperate que for people with a certain percentage of leaves. Those games would be halarious. A whole team would prolly leave.

Now THAT"S something I'd love to see.

Eruend

10-21-2010

But on the bright side, smurfs don't get high level/ranking, thus somewhat limiting their field of play. It's sad for the lowbies, but with a leaver island, atleast the guys that stick through will have some respite.

Mass leaver account gets sent to leaver island. He rages and makes a smurf. Said smurf gets some levels, but the mass leaving persists. Smurf gets shipped off to leaver island. Etc. etc...

It'll be a pain for the new guys, but eventually, the leavers would probably get sick of leaving at some point if there was some form of consequence to it like this, reducing their population and ultimately, making the game more enjoyeable for everyone.

Heck, maybe this'll also teach them how to play, but we'll tackle one problem at a time.

User

Recruiter

10-21-2010

Omg, I cant stand these threads. Who cares. Get over the fact people leave games. I leave games more and more everyday. I leave bc my team has gfone 2/20 in a game and they cant stop feeding. Get over it.

Churraskero

10-21-2010

RIOT BAN THIS GUY WTF 300 wins/100 leaves?!
this guy may have more than 10% leaves why u dont banned him?????????
ITS RIOT'S FAULT WE STILL HAVE SO MUCH RAGEQUITTERS, IF RIOT START TO BAN THIS NOOBS WE COULD PLAY WITHOUT ANY RAGEQUITTERS...

zilentworld

10-21-2010

actually its better if you left the name so that we can add him to the ignore list