Suggesting a change to the queue'ing system.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asphart

01-20-2013

I don't know if I've ever been in a room where there hasn't been arguments over who gets what position, or myself getting stuck doing something I hate, like support, or even ruined games from two people going mid and being stubborn 12 yr olds.

What if you queue'd to fulfill the roll of the team like, queue for, check all that apply; mid/adc/sup/top/jung

And then you could join the game doing what you wanted to do, and not try to type mid as fast as you can, or have games ruined from double mids, afk'ers.

It would also drastically reduce the number of dodgers, with 2-3 dodges per 1 game for me, it takes about 75-90 minutes to play 1 ranked game, for the whole process.

Yasei Doubutsu

01-20-2013

There are already pages and info about this.

Boagster

Asphart

01-21-2013

New to the forums, sick of role mix ups.

Shamble

01-21-2013

Please do a search before creating a new thread, this same thread is created several times each week.

adc

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamble View Post
Please do a search before creating a new thread, this same thread is created several times each week.
*Day

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-21-2013

This is thread #50 on the topic since October 30th, 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boagster View Post

G0dHand

01-21-2013

i see where your coming form, but that will make ques actully longer, because everyone wants to mid. youll only find games really if your a support, because the number of us is so few. but i think the games more than just killing a nnexus, its about dealing with people. strangers you never b4 met. so thats a game in its own! yeah some people are stubborn, all i can say is learn how to support well and you will no longer have this problem.

Voyles

01-21-2013

This post will now be added to the queue of all the other posts that I will most likely never read.

SUPP0RT TEEM0

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHighJew View Post
This post will now be added to the queue of all the other posts that I will most likely never read.

Troll, you read and commented.

Some of us dont live on the forums and read every single post all day long.

We have families to take care of.