Chicago-based team LF high-skilled, LOCAL players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gh0st

01-20-2013

Hey all! itsjustinDOE here on the NA servers...

I'm here to let all you Chicago players know that I'm going to be forming a team around here because the LoL scene is getting more popular as the seasons go by and there are going to be upcoming mini-tournies around the areas. Before I get down to business, lemme introduce myself:

-Season 1 & 2 I reached over 2k in solo queue
-Season 1 & 2 I played competitively for Team Leaguecraft and Kevin is a Noob, which played at the top level at those times under the names: gh0zt, gh0ztTERROR, tiffanyTERROR, and now for Season 3..itsjustinDOE!
-Currently 21 years old in Chicago, IL
-Been playing MOBAs for about 8-10 years now (dota, hon, league, etc.)

So now that you know a little bit about me, here's what I'm looking for to get a successful Chicago team up and running around the area...

1. MUST BE AT LEAST GOLD DIVISION II+ IN SOLO QUEUE IN SEASON 3
2. Must live in the Chicagoland area
3. Must be able to participate in all chicago tournies whenever registered.
4. Must be able to practice 3 out of the 7 days of the week on a flexible schedule.
5. Must be able to communicate with team via mic and VOIP. (This also includes being respectful to your teammates while also giving constructive criticism).

These are just some of the main things that I'm looking for on my team and once you are cleared for all these, then you are eligible to start trying out for my team. To be specific, we are specifically looking for an ADC, a SUPPORT, and a TOP laner for the current roster (itsjustinDOE and Ducktales is what we have so far).

To contact one of us, feel free to add our IGNs or just msg us in this thread for tryouts.

THANKS for your time and we hope to see you on the Fields of Justice! (and also nearby chicago =P)

Gh0st

01-20-2013

bumppp

Gh0st

01-21-2013

still looking for 3 skilled players in the chicagoland area!

Gh0st

01-21-2013

bumpity bump

Gh0st

01-21-2013

still looking!

Kirklin

01-21-2013

add me in game

ign; captain kirklin

Gh0st

01-21-2013

more applicants from the chicagoland area please!

Gh0st

01-22-2013

bump!

fakerzx

01-22-2013

can you accept me im from san diego

fakerzx

01-22-2013

im from san diego im yet to see my full potential in league becasue i cant ever get in a team that plays as a team and its getting really annoying in solo queues also wanna get to know 4 more great team mates if i get recruited and i can adc jungle ign exile goats