AMAZING artist taking FREE commissions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mich567

02-04-2013

Youz iz FUNNY FOR CEREAL!
Please draw the look on a Darius' face as his penta gets stolen from him with a Karthus ult on the last champion, that wonderful guinea pig (Whoops, I meant yordle. Or did I?...) Teemo. If you do this, I will delete that wonderful hamster Teemo and nerf Karthus' ult while giving you a million dollars and the girl of yous dreamz. Thanks Xtreme, my man and Brosky.
EDIT: PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZDONTMAKEMESPAMEVENMO REPLZESPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLEASEDOIT !

Archeon

02-04-2013

Draven stole battle bunny rivens out fit and all the ladys love it. Xtreme do it or i will eat your BABIES AFTER I HAVE THEM FOR YOU

AfricanCoalMiner

02-09-2013

bump

1nfamouz

02-09-2013

Could you draw me a picture of Amumu falling down a bottomless pit? Always hated that guy... Also, I love you and you are the best artist of all time. I'm going to name my firstborn child Xtreme to honor you.

Calderweiss

02-09-2013

Sad Snowman amumu please.

johnnybravo2

02-09-2013

Draw kennen frolicking through a patch of cheese flowers with nidalee.

SephirothWontDie

02-10-2013

you should draw Riven forcing the battle bunny costume on Darius. I would love that if you could!!

KibaWolf04

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

You knew both people who posted after me's request but not mine. :'( I feel jipped!

Scarefish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibawolf04 View Post
can you draw an ulted swain with a bunch of teemo's flying out of him instead of birds? Lol
Attachment 612835

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameissqueaker View Post
bump
Attachment 612836

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nfamouz View Post
could you draw me a picture of amumu falling down a bottomless pit? Always hated that guy... Also, i love you and you are the best artist of all time. I'm going to name my firstborn child xtreme to honor you.
Attachment 612837

Quote:
Originally Posted by calderweiss View Post
sad snowman amumu please.
Attachment 612840

quadra kill!