AMAZING artist taking FREE commissions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarefish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Hey guys, Xtreme2252 here. I'm a very busy gentlementleman, so you guys should all feel honored that I'm even giving you average people the time of day here, so to speak (Yes, it's night time, but that's beside the point). As you all know, I'm one of the greatest (if not the greatest) League of Legends™ artists of all time. Well, for a LIMITED TIME ONLY I am willing to draw random things that you guys suggest...maybe. Only if you beg me really hard. Oh, and by random I mean I'll be more likely to draw the requests that get the lowest ratings.

All drawings will be drawn in MS Paint with a Wacom Bamboo™ tablet and pen stylus with selective colouring. Remember: The harder you beg me, the more drawings I will do.

Please keep it at a...Actually, you know what? Request anything.

E.g. "Draw Ziggs eating a banana suggestively. Also, I love you and you are the best artist of all time. I'm going to name my firstborn child Xtreme to honor you."

EDIT: I'm really busy with school and stuff, so sorry this thread's dying down. I'll try to keep doing random requests when I get the chance though.

graggy ice

01-20-2013

Can you draw me a picture of gragas dressed as a pimp, you know with like a cane, and a chalice, and like a pimp hat? That would be bawse

Rykaal

01-20-2013

You should draw Garen and Darius ulting each other at the exact same moment. and both of them are freaking out over which will hit first.

Scarefish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Just to prove I'm not just "goofing around." I'm for serious! Here's pimp Gragas!

Hold the applause.

Zarkof

01-21-2013

You should draw Ezreal and Taric getting mad at each other for seeing other men. and the other man is draven.

HOBONIAN

01-21-2013

draw a flying rengar drinking red bull while about to kill teemo

LLucidCrave

01-21-2013

Dragon Swain skin.

Shesocold

01-21-2013

Draw a picture of Evelynn and Teemo in ward costumes staring at each other thinking "He'll/She'll never recognize me hehehe." Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top

graggy ice

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme2252 View Post
Just to prove I'm not just "goofing around." I'm for serious! Here's pimp Gragas!

Hold the applause.
Thats awesome, thank you sir

Scarefish

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOBONIAN View Post
draw a flying rengar drinking red bull while about to kill teemo
Your super hipster -2 rating has earned yourself a free commission! How rad is that?!