Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chat question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

denieeel

01-20-2013

idk how to do it but i have seen that u can press some keys to auto-write the nickname of your friend you talking to wich key's comb is this? thx

McBumpo

01-20-2013

if you are talking about messaging its /r then it will automatically write in the friend's name who just wrote to you

denieeel

01-20-2013

you sure cuz that doesnt works for me x.x

Droogslayer

01-20-2013

Caution with /r Sometimes someone else messages you within the amount of time it takes to respond to the first, thus putting your personal information at risk. ;P

Droogslayer

01-20-2013

Quote:
denieeel:
you sure cuz that doesnt works for me x.x

You gotta type /r(Space) Then start typing, it doesn't show name at first
Also the friend has to be on your list and message you in that current game, can't go in game and keep reply.

denieeel

01-20-2013

Quote:
Droogslayer:
Caution with /r Sometimes someone else messages you within the amount of time it takes to respond to the first, thus putting your personal information at risk. ;P

what u mean by that? and ill do what u did haha