@Everyone ever: You need to stop queuing for normals and queue for draft instead.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TechPrince

01-23-2013

Blind queue because all wants to play banned champions :P

Golly

01-24-2013

I really wish this would become a thing. The problem is, is that even a lot of people in the dominatedominion chat don't queue draft simply because of the long queue times.

And there really is nothing else to attribute it to, other than population.

I'm on board with the disabling blind pick for a week. Just to get the draft queue popular again.

Keonyn

01-24-2013

I agree. I pick blind only because of the 20 minute queue times for Draft nowadays. The sad reality is that Dominion is poorly balanced, and a lot of players know this and are insistent on playing those unbalanced champs so they go blind pick instead. I hate it because every game you see the latest Dom flavor of the month over and over. I still love the gameplay of Dom though so I just deal with it and play Blind instead.

FetisPuncher

01-24-2013

How about riotnome disable blind pick for dom? U dont see blind ranked sr games, do you?

of the way

01-24-2013

The streamers should put in some plugs for drafting.

IDontWasteFood

01-24-2013

Starting to play draft only with Aprox 12 min Que so far. Never played draft before so is it the same ELO as Blind? Does Blind even have ELO?

Herboss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

I gave up after a 16 minute queue

IDontWasteFood

01-24-2013

After an hour of que time I take back what I said. It seems it will be the cycle of: face OP champs and lose, then play OP champs and win, rinse and repeat.

MisterMoustache

01-25-2013

I'm trying to be patient, but at least I can read the news while I'm waiting for a 42+ min. queue.

EDIT: The queue finally popped at 55 mins, the enemy team had full revive, i was the only one with revive and we still won somehow... it might have had something to do with our really fed xin and 5v5 fights in the jungle when we had 3 capped. they are interesting, but I've never seen any one team so uninterested in capturing points.

Defendi

01-25-2013

Well ima try an watch an episode of BD while i sit in que. Lets see what happens......And ya waited 12 mins and lost due to an below average free week lux...Waste of time to still only get below average players. Done wit it.