@Everyone ever: You need to stop queuing for normals and queue for draft instead.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Golly

01-22-2013

Don't give up!

ThioCyanate

01-22-2013

even though my semester just started I will do what i can

OxBaker

01-22-2013

All RIOT needs to do to get people back into draft is shut down normal mode for one week for "construction" and then everyone will get use to using draft as the norm again. Then just open up Normal mode again and hopefully no-one but the Kass, Jayce and Nid players will want to go back.

KBloodslear

01-22-2013

10 min queue time? This is AWESOME!!

ZallKlos

01-22-2013

Because of a "bug", draft dodge penalty was removed.

Now, nobody queue for draft because it takes too much time. Draft queue are too long because nobody is queueing.

Such a vicious circle...

Golly

01-22-2013

The bug was removed.

NamKim

01-22-2013

The one thing I wonder is what people think of using OP champions in Draft. Since you get six bans, if a certain OP champion is not banned, is it still acceptable to use that champion? Will people now see it as somewhat "fair" when that champion is used?

Say someone banned Jayce, Yorick, Kha'zix, Teemo, Wukong, and Urgot. This left Kassadin free for the picking. What will people think of those Kass players? He should have gotten banned but he didn't. So, you can say that it is fair. Or will people say that Kass is just assumed banned and that it is still a jerk move to play him.

Defendi

01-22-2013

I should but I never ever think to que up for draft. And ive played A LOT of dom games. All i play is Dom!

Defendi

01-22-2013

12 min que ?! no ty

HaIfhearted

01-22-2013

Well, I had a 2 hour wait yesterday before it threw me into a game, but it threw me into a draft game!

Today was much more reasonable, I got a draft pop after only 5 minutes.