@Everyone ever: You need to stop queuing for normals and queue for draft instead.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NamKim

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaRice View Post
P.S it doesn't work for evil lords such as infeed, sauron, or zimike
I think it's fine if the super high elo players don't do this. It's not fair for them to wait 12 hours to play one game.

For the lower elo players, this shouldn't be a problem other than our queue times is several times longer.

I think the important thing is that we continue to do this for awhile and try to advertise it a little more. The reason is, something like Dominion Draft Day failed because one day of very active draft play does nothing. Several days of some draft days will eventually pile on and become a lot of draft games.

VoidInsanity

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Ah 2 hour queues I missed you so much.
I'd kill for a 2 hour draft queue. Last time I tried it my queue was 8 hours and resulted in a queue dodge when I banned Kassadin.

OxBaker

01-21-2013

My gaming partner said he actually got into a draft match in only around 5 min on the weekend. Was it a fluke or is your campaign working? Hmmm...

Anyway, he said it was well worth the extra few minutes not having to deal with Kass's and Nid Spears derping all over the place.

HaIfhearted

01-21-2013

Can't wait for draft games.

Malah

01-21-2013

Draft queue takes too damn long. The solution to OP champions is to nerf them, not to presume that everyone can pile into Draft and just ban them all day. Some people play Blind because they don't own enough champions, some people play it because they prefer the style, and some people face ungodly queue timers even once we get a sizable draft population because the Dominion population is so low.

I don't play Draft because the last time I did it I waited 74 minutes just for a dodge when Lulu was banned. No, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
Can't wait for draft games.
Oh, yes, there will be waiting.

Golly

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malah View Post
Draft queue takes too damn long. The solution to OP champions is to nerf them, not to presume that everyone can pile into Draft and just ban them all day. Some people play Blind because they don't own enough champions, some people play it because they prefer the style, and some people face ungodly queue timers even once we get a sizable draft population because the Dominion population is so low.

I don't play Draft because the last time I did it I waited 74 minutes just for a dodge when Lulu was banned. No, thanks.

Oh, yes, there will be waiting.
The wait hasn't been bad actually. Most enjoyable games I've had in a long while, while queuing.

Herboss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Will this then have the effect of making the normal queues longer effectively scaring away more numbers from Dom and giving Riot even more "evidence" that there's no need for ranked?

As much as I hate SR (10 minutes of boring minion killing at the start + possible hour long matches) I'm considering playing it for ranked as at least there's more of a purpose behind ranked games, something to work for :/

Hey if you make it so the ranked levels give you a separate forum badge as well it'll def bring in more SR peeps!

KaWraith

01-21-2013

I keep wondering if this wont be the honest solution to the draft is dead issue. A big, community wide pledge to only queue for draft. As long as people do it, I don't see why it shouldn't work.

Golly

01-22-2013

Keep this up guys. Draft queues need to be the best queues!

Ruppina

01-22-2013

30 min and counting.... don't think I can keep it up.