@Everyone ever: You need to stop queuing for normals and queue for draft instead.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheLittlestLulu

01-20-2013

People keep complaining about Kassadin and Teemo and etc being op and breaking Dominion but you people are being part of the problem by queuing for normal mode instead of draft.

People are probably going to post saying they don't want to wait hours for queues or whatever but that wouldn't even be a problem if every single person who hates Kassadin would actually queue for draft. What's the point of going into blind pick for faster queues if you just end up facing a Kassadin/Khazix/Teemo/Jayce/Urgot team for 20~ minutes and have 0 fun.

If you really want to do something about the balance problem in Dominion then stop being a part of the problem and start queuing for draft.

Golly

01-20-2013

Guys! We're making this a thing.

Channel "DominateDominionDraft".

See all the people queuing up for draft. Queue up for draft. It's the new Blind pick.

kyro XT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ceruse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

I agree on this and once all of my work is done for the semester (this is my last week), I'll definitely check up on this! Good luck folks and make this work

Zirzul

01-20-2013

Until Riot makes 16 champs I like I'll continue to queue for normals, good idea though.

NamKim

01-20-2013

I can do this during the weekends, it's not practical for me to do it during the weekdays. To be honest, most of my weekdays games are just bot games for first win of the day... School is getting in the way of DomDom play.

Anyways, I have some important stuff I can take care of during the queue times.

Solution to Procrastinating: Dominion Draft Queues
huehuehuehuehuehue

grandmastad

01-20-2013

Haven't play draft in a while and I must say getting into a draft game in 6min is awsome(well played golly/wawix/kroagg btw). Good to see that this may be something and hopefully not just during prime time.

BuddhaRice

01-20-2013

P.S it doesn't work for evil lords such as infeed, sauron, or zimike

Kraogg

01-20-2013

Had about 4 draft games tonight hope we can keep it going.

inFe eD

01-20-2013

Ah 2 hour queues I missed you so much.