Some whimsical thoughts on alternate que, meta, and an offered solution.RED post plz?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burnedwings

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulkatti View Post
In this "meta que" what is to stop someone from choosing a support role for faster que times and locking in a top laner? How would Riot go about that? They certainly couldn't limit a player's choices and force them to select from a limited lot of champions that fulfill their specifically selected role. Also, you can't stop someone from walking and taking mid lane even if that was not their selected role. My point is, trolls are going to troll and they'll find us wherever we go.
Seems like an easy offense to report. I don't know what magic it is that lolking knows when i play lux as a support or a mid but if you consistently dont do your assigned role get locked out of said que

Seems legit

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-21-2013

What about J4 mid?

Burnedwings

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
What about J4 mid?
i mean if that was your locked in role i think it would come down to can you execute correctly... lock in j4 all the time mid, feed all games while saying its junglers fault.. tribunal take care of such things

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnedwings View Post
i mean if that was your locked in role i think it would come down to can you execute correctly... lock in j4 all the time mid, feed all games while saying its junglers fault.. tribunal take care of such things
But the tribunal already takes care of those things, so why bother changing the system to increase queue times?