Opinions on Twitch (post if you have any)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PimpoftheJungle

01-21-2013

I've recently gotten myself into the ADC role and I've found myself playing a lot of twitch, however whenever I pick him in ranked people go "TWITCH?! OMG IM DODGE PLS STOP TROLLING".

There are A LOT of "this adc counters this adc" images and collages and databases and it seems that every adcarry can counter another adcarry...however twitch is never a "counter" to any other adc...while other adc's counter HIM.

Is twitch one of those "hard to use but good when used right champs" or is he ACTUALLY sub-par. Opinions?

Cow Moolester

01-21-2013

I think he is one of the "hard to use champs", Although this has its limits. In low elo games, I could see him being effective if his opponents haven't played against him b4, but by high elo everyone knows his tricks. If he gets fed, he can be sick, but the catch Is that he requires MANY more kills/farm to snowball than do champs like graves, vayne, etc who are more popular. The biggest problem I have with his is the delay on his invis. By the time you see a champ with a gap closer coming at you and try to escape using invis, they have already bursted you to half health and now you still have 3 secs before you vanish. I think they should make it instant or greatly decrease the delay.

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIX INERTIA XIX View Post
The biggest problem I have with his is the delay on his invis. By the time you see a champ with a gap closer coming at you and try to escape using invis, they have already bursted you to half health and now you still have 3 secs before you vanish. I think they should make it instant or greatly decrease the delay.
Wholeheartedly agree. Also I am not sure if the mechanic was wholly changed during his remake, but before the stealth mechanic could take a whole three seconds if you were under attack to go back invis (an eternity in LoL when you have a Tryndamere/whatever trying to run you down, hacking you up.) I don't think either that his extremely limited invisibility proves to be of any use whatsoever, beyond using it to pubstomp. The old, better Twitch was at least able to scout around the map, pick off lone targets, and then disappear again like a shadow. The new "Twitch", although he has some fun & good mechanics, is really just a ****ty hodge podge put together to try and force him into an ADC role, instead of the purely assassin role he was always meant to fill.

Gimpyloser

01-21-2013

He is one of the strongest ADC's in my opinion, but also one of the more difficult ones to play. For Twitch positioning is more important that any other ADC. Positioning is the difference in hitting 4+ people with 3 garunteed crit ult shots or just one. In many fights you can even position on the other side of walls and destroy people, but having that level of skill is something rarely seen in lower elo games. Twitch's slow is also a more challening skill shot that MF and his invisibility is more difficult to use as an escape that Ezreal or Cait flash-like abilities. I don't think he is a worse champ, in many ways I think he is stronger, but to be a great twitch takes a lot of skill and people will naturally doubt you at low elo.

Technician Tim

01-21-2013

hes a rat, meaning hes like teemo, hate the *******

Pizzatime89

01-21-2013

troll pick? Hes good, only disadvantage of him in my opinion is his ults cooldown.