@RIOT Ap Yi nerfs on pbe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlamingFrostbite

01-22-2013

Well, you have to understand that Ap Yi is currently out of control. In lane your damage doesn't stick, he'll just back away and heal. Even in the middle of fights he'll stand around and heal all damage away. Not a big fan of how heavy handed the nerfs are but, they are deserved.

aliasdaikon

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingFrostbite View Post
Well, you have to understand that Ap Yi is currently out of control. In lane your damage doesn't stick, he'll just back away and heal. Even in the middle of fights he'll stand around and heal all damage away. Not a big fan of how heavy handed the nerfs are but, they are deserved.
So I agree with you. My real problem here is that the first swing of the nerf bat is a killing blow. How many "corrections" did they make to ezreal, how about alistair? Riot has regularly been tuning champions in with a fine tooth comb. Now, just out of the blue, they decide to bust out a little bit of the old an@l r@pe on yi. I would really like to know, from a red, what the thought process is here.

aliasdaikon

01-22-2013

bump for new eyes.

Strawberrycocoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

I hate playing against Yi. I've hated it ever since I started the game.

Delete Yi.

aliasdaikon

01-23-2013

bump

EnigmaSalmon

01-23-2013

I completely agree with the creator of this post.

Excited Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

I don't care. Nerf him into the ground. Least fun **** to play against in the game.

RazyUltim8

01-23-2013

even tho I hate ap yi, I agree.

their latest changes lean more towards destruction than "balance". Just look at diana nerfs and eve lol.

(I hate those champs too but dayum are they being harsh..)

Jordan Mohan

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ÄHeroNamedHawke View Post
Yi jumps onto Elise
Elise starts beating the **** out of him
Yi tries to heal
Stun
Dead

Yi OP
Ok so here's the thing, his heal is broken in laning phase because any reasonably smart person would heal outside of your range. Also, Yi heals over 3 seconds now so the hp per sec is higher when youre in a fight and need to quickly CC him.

Edit: Let it be known that I'm all for keeping the base heal because I dont think AD Yi should be nerfed in the slightest.

Stormblind

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazyUltim8 View Post
even tho I hate ap yi, I agree.

their latest changes lean more towards destruction than "balance". Just look at diana nerfs and eve lol.

(I hate those champs too but dayum are they being harsh..)
I just find it funny how good AP *CARRIES* people who are supposed to be able to CARRY the game, are getting systematically destroyed for being too good; yet AD bruiser carries are often left alone to absurd degree's. How long did the rengar nerfs take? Khazix? Darius? etc. And yet, even then, the overnerfs were very quickly remedied, and the characters largely left in a solid and usable state; just not OP. This will legitimately destroy ap yi as a viable laner.