Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


@RIOT Ap Yi nerfs on pbe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pookrat

Senior Member

01-20-2013

Here's a situation for you AP Yi players:

AP Yi gets arrogant and alpha strikes onto let's say GP. Uh oh, looks like GP doesn't like this and proceeds to punish Yi for making such a horrible mistake. Brings Yi to 10% hp and in a second, Yi is back to full hp without consequence. That ratio on his heal is absolutely absurd. Not all champions have a means of moving/stunning Yi during meditate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MesaanaWoT

Member

01-20-2013

Dear Riot,
****. Off. Are you not happy that yi is already at the edge of the cliff and now want to throw him off?

tl;dr Dont you dare touch ap yi riot


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AHeroNamedHawke1

Member

01-20-2013

Quote:
Pookrat:
Here's a situation for you AP Yi players:

AP Yi gets arrogant and alpha strikes onto let's say GP. Uh oh, looks like GP doesn't like this and proceeds to punish Yi for making such a horrible mistake. Brings Yi to 10% hp and in a second, Yi is back to full hp without consequence. That ratio on his heal is absolutely absurd. Not all champions have a means of moving/stunning Yi during meditate.


Yi jumps onto Elise
Elise starts beating the **** out of him
Yi tries to heal
Stun
Dead

Yi OP


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pookrat

Senior Member

01-20-2013

Quote:
ÄHeroNamedHawke:
Yi jumps onto Elise
Elise starts beating the **** out of him
Yi tries to heal
Stun
Dead

Yi OP


Woah, despite what I wrote you named a champion who has a form of cc.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MesaanaWoT

Member

01-20-2013

Quote:
Pookrat:
Here's a situation for you AP Yi players:

AP Yi gets arrogant and alpha strikes onto let's say GP. Uh oh, looks like GP doesn't like this and proceeds to punish Yi for making such a horrible mistake. Brings Yi to 10% hp and in a second, Yi is back to full hp without consequence. That ratio on his heal is absolutely absurd. Not all champions have a means of moving/stunning Yi during meditate.


As was stated several times...which you dont seem to be able to comprehend, that is just part of his kit. 2 abilities for ap yi. If you must justify it, think of a kayle ult. only you an CC him. and ignite him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AHeroNamedHawke1

Member

01-20-2013

Quote:
Pookrat:
Woah, despite what I wrote you named a champion who has a form of cc.


Yeah, because if you arent completely retarded you'll pick a champion that can CC him

See: A majority of the roster


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pookrat

Senior Member

01-20-2013

Quote:
ÄHeroNamedHawke:
Yeah, because if you arent completely retarded you'll pick a champion that can CC him

See: A majority of the roster


Suddenly, you aren't playing ranked or normal draft.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raasu

Senior Member

01-20-2013

Someone get a Red in here for this guy. This is respondable. (It's a word because I typed it, pow.)

Anyway, +1 bump.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

firesflame4

Senior Member

01-20-2013

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merokane

Senior Member

01-20-2013

Quote:
aliasdaikon:
I would like to reiterate that last point once again for a conclusion. This is not balance, it is destruction. I am more than willing to entertain the fact that yi's meditate probably needs to be toned down, but if these changes go live you will completely destroy ap yi, and also the most fun I've ever had playing lol.

I long, long time ago, in a League far, far away...

... Riot took away Heimer's 3rd turret. You sir, have no idea what destruction truly is until you (yes, you) have lost your 3rd turret.