@RIOT Ap Yi nerfs on pbe

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pookrat

01-20-2013

Here's a situation for you AP Yi players:

AP Yi gets arrogant and alpha strikes onto let's say GP. Uh oh, looks like GP doesn't like this and proceeds to punish Yi for making such a horrible mistake. Brings Yi to 10% hp and in a second, Yi is back to full hp without consequence. That ratio on his heal is absolutely absurd. Not all champions have a means of moving/stunning Yi during meditate.

MesaanaWoT

01-20-2013

Dear Riot,
****. Off. Are you not happy that yi is already at the edge of the cliff and now want to throw him off?

tl;dr Dont you dare touch ap yi riot

AHeroNamedHawke1

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookrat View Post

AP Yi gets arrogant and alpha strikes onto let's say GP. Uh oh, looks like GP doesn't like this and proceeds to punish Yi for making such a horrible mistake. Brings Yi to 10% hp and in a second, Yi is back to full hp without consequence. That ratio on his heal is absolutely absurd. Not all champions have a means of moving/stunning Yi during meditate.
Yi jumps onto Elise
Elise starts beating the **** out of him
Yi tries to heal
Stun
Dead

Yi OP

Pookrat

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ÄHeroNamedHawke View Post
Yi jumps onto Elise
Elise starts beating the **** out of him
Yi tries to heal
Stun
Dead

Yi OP
Woah, despite what I wrote you named a champion who has a form of cc.

MesaanaWoT

01-20-2013

Quote:

As was stated several times...which you dont seem to be able to comprehend, that is just part of his kit. 2 abilities for ap yi. If you must justify it, think of a kayle ult. only you an CC him. and ignite him.

AHeroNamedHawke1

01-20-2013

Quote:
Woah, despite what I wrote you named a champion who has a form of cc.
Yeah, because if you arent completely retarded you'll pick a champion that can CC him

See: A majority of the roster

Pookrat

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ÄHeroNamedHawke View Post
Yeah, because if you arent completely retarded you'll pick a champion that can CC him

See: A majority of the roster
Suddenly, you aren't playing ranked or normal draft.

Raasu

01-20-2013

Someone get a Red in here for this guy. This is respondable. (It's a word because I typed it, pow.)

Anyway, +1 bump.

firesflame4

01-20-2013

bump

Merokane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasdaikon View Post
I would like to reiterate that last point once again for a conclusion. This is not balance, it is destruction. I am more than willing to entertain the fact that yi's meditate probably needs to be toned down, but if these changes go live you will completely destroy ap yi, and also the most fun I've ever had playing lol.
I long, long time ago, in a League far, far away...

... Riot took away Heimer's 3rd turret. You sir, have no idea what destruction truly is until you (yes, you) have lost your 3rd turret.

123456 ... 11