Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

when will PBE sign-ups be open to players who want to test?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PBKillerFM

01-20-2013

Hello all to this forums page, I have searched a long time on how to join PBE because I wanted to try out PBE and submit bugs/glitches. But it has been a year, since early December of 2012 so I've seen a lot of people playing it and showing new features but I always wanted to try them out myself.

Currently im playing regular NA LoL server, sometimes live streaming.
Riot if you could possibly open PBE to players who would ACTUALLY want to test out and find out glitches/bugs so then other people's future games can be improved/changed because I want other people to enjoy the up-coming features/updates.

Another reason why I want to be able to join PBE is for mine and other people's entertainment can be viewed from my perspective and their perspective.
I hope others will be inspired by this even the Riot admins as well.
I, in the future, would love to join Riot games as a job. I enjoy all their updates, they sometimes can be, a little over done but still is fun! the challenges still await!

If a Riot admin needs to contact me, they can PM (private Message) me.

Best regard's, PBKillerFM

Ashurion

01-20-2013

If you do some bug reports on live, they may let you in.

PBKillerFM

01-20-2013

Quote:
Ashurion:
If you do some bug reports on live, they may let you in.

thanks for the feedback, I really do hope I can help riot games just enough so then I could join PBE because I've wanted to help them in many ways before, such as bugs and glitches
so other peoples gameplay can be changed or updated in such a way that it could change from one thing to help another thing.

-PBKillerFM

siax7

01-20-2013

Contact me on live, siax7, and ill give you one of my PBE accounts that i dont use anymore

PBKillerFM

01-20-2013

email or in game??

siax7

01-20-2013

ingame please, i sent you a fiend request already

PBKillerFM

01-20-2013

ok well i will accept tomorrow morning because its midnight right now, gnite

siax7

01-20-2013

ok, thats fine. nite

InnovatorQ

04-16-2013

InnovatorQ

04-16-2013

Quote:
siax7:
Contact me on live, siax7, and ill give you one of my PBE accounts that i dont use anymore

siax. can i have one? I've been waiting to join PBE since Feb and still can't do it cause its always closed when I check.