The Boots:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yasei Doubutsu

01-20-2013

Yeah, but usually i play her solo, and funny enough people are stupid, let me cs and hit them.
Then when I hit lvl 6 i just tend to snowball my lane.

I usually have the same rune page with Yi, Garren, and nasus too.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-21-2013

You should try a pure AD rune page with Riven, who scales better to AD than any other champ in the game.

OriginalJack

01-21-2013

I didn't read that really long post but remember that starting boots will give you an extra pot over a longsword or dorans start

Mid Is A Feeder

01-21-2013

Mostly, i forget boots and mess up my build and stuff. I prefer getting boots 3 pots still over dorans or flask most of the time, or part of another build OCCASIONALLY. EG if my first item is brutaliser and im going offensive, ill get long sword and 2 pots.

Much more easier with boots 3x pots.

Yasei Doubutsu

01-21-2013

Yeah i do have a pure rune page for riven pogo, I have a crit page for tryn and GP too, because crits are funny.

TheFakeSit

01-22-2013

It's always good to start Boots on somebody like Jayce. Reason why? You never deul with Jayce, so boots would let you run in and run out and poke the enemy without having to deul. The little bit of extra movement speed can make all the difference. Same thing for teemo imo.

Snipawolfe

01-22-2013

I always start boots and 3 in mid. Sometimes I do it in top if I'm confident sustain won't be an issue. Bot lane is match up dependent.

Cryopreservation

01-22-2013

I play Teemo. I have no need for boots when I am swiftly trudging through the jungles helping plant life sprout. Unless I see a Hecarim. Then I find that I should have bought better footies.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasei Doubutsu View Post
Yeah i do have a pure rune page for riven pogo, I have a crit page for tryn and GP too, because crits are funny.
Chance or damage?

Keuzen

01-22-2013

While Homeguard is very funny, and almost too strong, I disagree with your disliking of boots as your first item. Each character has many viable options for the first item, some benefit from more AD, more AP, etc. I like to choose boots as my first item for ADC due to the fact that I may buy some health potions for sustain, and being able to poke the enemy, and position myself easier in a fight. While you may build as you please, I think it is rather rude to dismiss one's choice of boots as useless. It has been toned down a bit, but it still has potential.