Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Master yi nerfs? Red please explain to me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MooncakeForAll

01-21-2013

Be a mordekaiser against him. Gg. I main yi aswell and i really enjoy getting a kill against a counter. I think chogath is a big counter. You cant kill him that fast with a Q. In my opinion he is perfect playable with no cc needed.

Nagasis

01-21-2013

Because his Q becomes absurdly broken at high ap levels and he can just snipe low hp players.

RIORYDER

01-21-2013

Maybe Yi's can't solo towers at level 6 anymore

Nishaven90

01-21-2013

Sad days indeed when the champion who just became viable for the first time in three seasons gets nerfed.

Soulkatti

01-21-2013

AP Master Yi is like a Katarina who can't get his own resets. He has a single damaging spell and if he doesn't get his reset then he is either ignored or crowd controlled and blown up. Honestly, I don't know why Riot is nerfing a champion who isn't even viable instead of expediting the reworks that some champions desperately need.

Rooster DWSF

01-22-2013

I think master yi is fine where he is at.

Nothing OP about him I can take him down easy. He is very gankable unless you already are at low health then he can swoop in and get the kill.