Master yi nerfs? Red please explain to me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Treza

01-21-2013

ap yi is anti fun thats all there is to it. he autowins every lane unless hes literally garbage, and some mids just cant do anything about it. sure you can say pick a better champion against him but sometimes with pick order etc and other factors that doesnt happen

and i dont think its the ap ratio that is the problem, the problem is the duration of the heal and the monstrous defence buff it gives. rather than see the overall strength of the heal weakened, id rather see the defensive stats reduced by maybe 30% and have the heal heal the same amount but over a 50% longer duration so he cant just sit in the middle of 3 people and tank all the damage without thought

Holck

01-21-2013

hi lol community, i play lol since 2 years, and im tired for have to wait 30:00 or 1 hour just by trolls on queue, so i have an idea. (IN RANKED GAME)

RIOT should do a button (IN RANKED ONLY), can be placed perfectly in the same place where is the button.. leave.. on personalized match

the button should work like this, every time some player get mad, troll or he just gotta go, the team should hit the button, it's like surrender. if the mayority of the team is agreed with that, the game should end the queue immediately, without the penalization for leave the queue

Many times i see the whole team is disagreed with some players.(OR TROLLS) and all ask desperately for a dodge. so this button can be really useful

PLS, THINK ABOUT IT, AND I CALL ALL THE LOL PLAYERS, PLS SPAM THIS MSG IF YOU WANT A SOLUTION (sorry by the english, im taco queso)

My Team Sucks

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColZSwag View Post
ap yi is over powered you say? becase he heals too much?

since when is healing on a character with 1400 health and fighting in MELEE range ever OP? since when is giving him the most interruptable and preventable defensive mechanic of any melee ap champ in the game considered too strong? since when is healing 600 hp on a champion with 1400 health ever going to be that useful in a team fight?

seriously...
I don't play Yi, and I personally hate him. I hate playing against him even more. But everything you're saying is ****ing true. He doesn't deserve a nerf.

AwsomeZ

01-21-2013

His W scales 100% AP atm ... try having 3k hp tank in the middle of a team fight with noobs all focusing him ...

and Eve wasn't op and yet still nerfed sooo yi nerfed stop QQing they nerf what they want

adc

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwsomeZ View Post
His W scales 100% AP atm ... try having 3k hp tank in the middle of a team fight with noobs all focusing him ...

and Eve wasn't op and yet still nerfed sooo yi nerfed stop QQing they nerf what they want
LOL. Eve not OP. Right.

NLP Flourishing

01-21-2013

Yi is getting nerfed because he can pentakill late game with an AP build in less than 4 seconds 1v5 if he gets a single kill from his first Alpha Strike due to the effects of his ultimate. Meditate is getting nerfed to reduce his chances of surviving after his first Alpha Strike if he doesn't get a kill, which is completely understandable. No champion should be able to 1v5 in this game, and Master Yi can. Even against a cc heavy team. The thing that really matters in that case is how well the rest of his team can harass. Ulti into Alpha Strike into Alpha Strike into Alpha Strike, gg pentakill Yi.

Stew514

01-21-2013

AP Yi still has a 100% ap ration on Alpha Strike and he can still use his ultimate run out of sight and heal himself, they're simply eliminating his ability to tank a turret and adc and gain 40% of his max HP.

Armstice

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew514 View Post
AP Yi still has a 100% ap ration on Alpha Strike and he can still use his ultimate run out of sight and heal himself, they're simply eliminating his ability to tank a turret and adc and gain 40% of his max HP.
Even that is questionable, because with the extra armor and mr there's a good chance he can still tank damage long enough for his team to clean up under tower.

Stew514

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armstice View Post
Even that is questionable, because with the extra armor and mr there's a good chance he can still tank damage long enough for his team to clean up under tower.
Agreed, but it's not all that different from an Alistar tanking it with his ultimate. My problem with AP yi is that at early levels with 2 dorans rings and a blasting wand he can tank a tower with a carry beating on him. If you don't have hard CC or ignite available he's going to come out of meditate with more health than when he started channeling it, and then he can just pop another alpha strike.

Hobb1T

01-21-2013

The only possible reason I can think of for the nerf is to play Yi as he was made for, which is AD.