Master yi nerfs? Red please explain to me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SunDipFunny

01-20-2013

CC destroys him......................... Meditate can be taken out by some sort of silence.. He is pretty much all burst damage.

Orclegionz

01-20-2013

I really don't play Yi much, but after this nerf there will be no reason to play Yi. AD Yi is no fun, and if his w is nerfed this hard then his playability goes from --> 0 to = 0.

Boagster

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Bei Shun View Post
All these nerfs to AP Yi screws over the people who want to play him as AD or even Jungle.
Uh, what? They are just nerfing the AP scaling ratio on meditate. How does that affect AD Yi?

Flamingo Season

01-20-2013

Honestly if you're running a comp with little cc vs AP yi, then that's your fault not anyone elses l0l

Eloquid

01-21-2013

AP Yi is abomination that is seeing his end these days, just like I predicted.

adc

01-21-2013

I feel like Meditate doesn't require skill right now. "Oh, I took some damage, meditate." Now you have to use it skillfully to block damage, as intended.

theothernoobie

01-21-2013

not sure how I feel about this. I dont play yi but I know that if u have 0 cc u cant stop an ap yi and if u have any cc at all he becomes nothing to worry about. Is it just me or does it look like riot is trying to reward people who dont know how to team comp? is that really ur goal riot??? I think a master click rework may be inorder. hes been the same for way too long and hes just so boring.

DinoSlugMonster

01-21-2013

yi's heal really isnt all that op... all you have to do is lay some cc once he uses it.

Onij

01-21-2013

Honestly I think they're just trying to stop people from learning AP Yi as their main and a carry when as soon as you get to higher elo you'll just start to suck. The nerf isn't because he's OP but because people aren't playing him as intended.

Phoenix0Wright

01-21-2013

They're nerfing it not because it's OP or because Master Yi is powerful, but rather because they've had plenty of complaints about it and it's not fun to play against. For better or for worse, Riot usually listens to the community. Sometimes that means perfectly balanced things get nerfed because enough people QQ over it. Another example is Blitzcrank's nerfs. Annoying? Yeah. Overpowered? Of course not, and yet his mana pool is now nonexistent early. Coupled with the increase to his Q's cost, he can only throw out 2-3 grabs before running out of mana.