Rengar the creep stalker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Launchpad

01-21-2013

Ok I know I can't be the only one feeling this way about my beloved kitty cat. He is still much too weak not because of his damage or anything because that is probably good.

It's his cooldowns.

As a jungler

Unfortunately the truth of the matter is is that Rengar is not equipped enough for sustain through the jungle. Sure they upped his heal a bit from percent maximum health but here's the problem. In order to actually use that ability you have to gain enough furocity. With his cooldowns the way they are you gain enough furocity through the jungle after clearing three camps... seriously? Three camps do a tremendous amount of damage over that time. He has no shield or lifesteal so... he can't even survive his own territory meaning he has become a top lane champ in my opinion.

As a top laner

It would seem like he is well equipped for it but honestly he still isn't. Any match up with top lane and he gets trashed. Teemo... counter. Riven... counter. Pantheon... (he's op at the moment so nvm) Olaf... counter. etc. etc. The reason being cc I think. I think there are two ways to possibly change this. Either lower the cooldown of his w and e (because his q is low enough) or... well actually I think that is what would do it. Rengar was taken from a champ where you face roll your keyboard and kill someone to a champ where you face roll your keyboard and take out a quarter of soraka's health. You may say you have to play smarter than that but here's the issue. He can't harass. Bola strike? no damage whatsoever. Rengar is a once engaged stay engaged champ and with his cooldowns the way they are right now... he better never engage unless someone else can kill his prey.

So ya... thanks for the new scout riot but I think teemo has that one covered and then some. (****ing op little rat!)

Launchpad

01-21-2013

Just curious... What does everyone think about this? I mean maybe I'm off my rocker.

Rhadeonyc

01-21-2013

hes nerfed as shiet thats all, i even refunded him after the nerf, in some months stupiid riot will noticed they went too far and probably try to balance him again