Why hasn't Riot changed Aether Wing Kayle?

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coaches

01-20-2013

The face on that thing looks like a greyhound.

Agent of God

01-20-2013

they should've made an archangel kayle skin with 4 wings for her legendary

Amythist

01-20-2013

I will agree the model is a bit underwhelming, however I do really like the new animations/spell effects, the weight she swings her sword with when E is active, when she pulls up her legs and glides for awhile while moving, things like that I really enjoy, I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more detail being added to it but I'm not planning in returning it

Sie Toten

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryov View Post
I've seen an amazing amount of threads regarding Aether Wing Kayle being underwhelming and I agree.
For a legendary skin, it seems like no effort was put into it. My judgement kayle skin looks more impressive. Seriously, compare her to all the other legendary skins and you'll see what I mean. Aether Wing=Underwhelming
Despite the communities complaints and pointing out the same things I just did, Riot hasn't really done anything about it.

@Riot, I know your game is free to play but if you want to sell us a 15$ skin, make it worthwhile and listen to the community. Not on the exact design, but the fact that this legendary skin isn't..that legendary. You could have made a Pulsefire Kayle and I'm sure you would've earned 10 times if not more the profit you are making off this Aether Wing.

It seems it is to late tho and the damage is done. I make this thread is hopes that you actually listen to community. You can call the skin legendary all you want, but we decide if it really is..or isn't in this case.
I like how put no context into what you are complaining about. All you are saying is that it feels underwhelming.

I am not saying it is a good skin or that I will get it, I just think your argument towards it being a bad skin or not worth legendary is invalid

NotBuzzJack

01-20-2013

Because remember the last time they made a change to a skin post release? That didn't go so well.

*grumbles* I still want that headdress back

Drukyul

01-20-2013

My guess is they're comparing the sales with other skin releases, and will be for at least a week, No sense in making huge changes if they're making bank and the forums are just a vocal minority.

Cryov

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sie Toten View Post
I like how put no context into what you are complaining about. All you are saying is that it feels underwhelming.

I am not saying it is a good skin or that I will get it, I just think your argument towards it being a bad skin or not worth legendary is invalid
Then you missed the point

SlumlordThanatos

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drukyul View Post
My guess is they're comparing the sales with other skin releases, and will be for at least a week, No sense in making huge changes if they're making bank and the forums are just a vocal minority.
But the changes that need to be made aren't major. Just add some armor and tweak the splash art. I've not heard of anyone being opposed to these changes, so Riot can only benefit from doing so.

But then again, the bigger a company gets, the more often they disregard the logical approach.

RaptorJesusss

01-20-2013

They can lower the price to 1380 and i'd be content

HolyHammerStrike

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryov View Post
Down vote me all you want, it is a cowards way to say you disagree without context.
Or they don't want to bump your thread and still want to show distaste for your opinion.

123456 ... 7