Why hasn't Riot changed Aether Wing Kayle?

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryov

01-20-2013

I've seen an amazing amount of threads regarding Aether Wing Kayle being underwhelming and I agree.
For a legendary skin, it seems like no effort was put into it. My judgement kayle skin looks more impressive. Seriously, compare her to all the other legendary skins and you'll see what I mean. Aether Wing=Underwhelming
Despite the communities complaints and pointing out the same things I just did, Riot hasn't really done anything about it.

@Riot, I know your game is free to play but if you want to sell us a 15$ skin, make it worthwhile and listen to the community. Not on the exact design, but the fact that this legendary skin isn't..that legendary. You could have made a Pulsefire Kayle and I'm sure you would've earned 10 times if not more the profit you are making off this Aether Wing.

It seems it is to late tho and the damage is done. I make this thread is hopes that you actually listen to community. You can call the skin legendary all you want, but we decide if it really is..or isn't in this case.

Cryov

01-20-2013

Down vote me all you want, it is a cowards way to say you disagree without context.

Rule 34

01-20-2013

Yeah I expect them to immediately have our changes done within 4 hours of it hitting the live client because I am unreasonable and don't understand how reality works.

NEOtheONE

01-20-2013

it is underwhelming. I could maybe see it being worth the 1380 price point but definitely not the Legendary price point.

LeBonkers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Probably because they don't plan to change it. People who don't feel it's worth the price won't buy it, people who do will. Have they even acknowledged the threads of QQ? If not, I wouldn't expect to see a change.

Cryov

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen F1r3 View Post
Yeah I expect them to immediately have our changes done within 4 hours of it hitting the live client because I am unreasonable and don't understand how reality works.
The complaints were made during the beta. You didn't read my thread tho..
Read the last part and you'll see I don't care if they change the skin or not. I just want riot to listen to feedback about the skin..which was overall given a thumbs down.

KetiaX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

I do agree that Aether Wing Kayle seems so plain and not worth it compared to the other legendaries, but all we can do is not buy the skin. If apparently the skin gets a lot of sales, that means the majority of community actually likes it, and there's nothing we can do about it.

Titan Cataclysm

01-20-2013

Only problem I saw was the size of the model. Bit smaller than her original.

Cytus

01-20-2013

I've yet to see a red comment on the issue.

Dryad Soraka

01-20-2013

Maybe because it just ****ing came out?

12345 ... 7