Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New matchmaking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sukermedirtys

01-20-2013

Has this been implemented yet?

Lately I have been getting a lot trolls and that is usually not a common thing in my games. I also have been getting very unskilled players on my team and even the opposing. This wouldn't be a problem and I normally would be able to carry but with the current Warmogs stacking it makes it kinda hard to do so.

Just want to know some more information on this really, is it because of new matchmaking, did NA players all of a sudden decide to not take the game seriously, or am I just going through a really unlucky phase?

AkyIas

01-20-2013

Same thing for me, I haven't had a single win today. Getting matched with people either way above or below my level, and I've had a lot of afkers too.

Xoj 21

01-20-2013

horrible system

i get getting griefers and trolls, i just reach level 30. i only have 2 f rune pages. hae around 200 wins but that doesnt mean i can carry every game 4vs5 so far 0/9 wins
i like ap mids, but throw everything they still alive with because of warmog. yet no one a them die

LifeOver

01-20-2013

Quote:
AkyIas:
Same thing for me, I haven't had a single win today. Getting matched with people either way above or below my level, and I've had a lot of afkers too.

Same here, I somehow got a garen that has never read a LoL Guide and rushed GA first with no boots till 30minutes... and is somehow level 30

Kijitow

01-20-2013

I hate it, I have gotten poor matchups ever since it started.

trex5005

01-20-2013

I haven't won a game since they started it. The people are either way better than me or absolutely horrible. The jarvan I played with was 1/14 with a phantom dancer, vamp scepter and no boots

Grockk

01-20-2013

same here, the matchmaking sucks right now, one team or the other gets completely stomped.

Droogslayer

01-20-2013

Quote:
Sukermedirtys:
Has this been implemented yet?

Lately I have been getting a lot trolls and that is usually not a common thing in my games. I also have been getting very unskilled players on my team and even the opposing. This wouldn't be a problem and I normally would be able to carry but with the current Warmogs stacking it makes it kinda hard to do so.

Just want to know some more information on this really, is it because of new matchmaking, did NA players all of a sudden decide to not take the game seriously, or am I just going through a really unlucky phase?

If this has been implemented it's because it restarded and set you to a teir making queue (All the noobs that have never won also) Thus you are paired with them noobs you speak of.