Looking for competitive 25-35 y/o Las Vegas / LA Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

My friend and I have been gaming together for over 12 years. Looking for some like minded people in our regions to game with and add to friends list. Add me in game and let me know where you live. We live in LA and Las Vegas but travel back and forth frequently to hang out.

We want to do a 5's team as well, maybe one in LA and one in Vegas. Add me up but only if you play a lot.

Chry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

bump

Chry

01-20-2013

bump

im4MONSTER

01-20-2013

Add me : im4monster

Chry

01-21-2013

added

Chry

01-22-2013

bump

Chry

01-22-2013

bump

Chry

01-22-2013

bump

Chry

01-22-2013

bump

Chry

01-22-2013

bump