Best role, Best champ to get out of E-LOW HAYLE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Newbisco

01-21-2013

Lee sin, mid/top/jungle doesn't matter. Watch videos and learn him inside and out.

Wiltsee

01-21-2013

there isn't any. because seriously, the community answer to this would be "MID" or "ADC", and i already have to deal with this bull**** in champion select.

learn all the roles and don't **** up. congrats.

Just Ziggs

01-21-2013

Ziggs. Ziggs all the way. I dont really care what role, although I'd prefer going bot with Soraka. Not exactly the meta, but Ziggs has insane zoning potential going top or bot simply because his E is usually enough to choke the lane.

TheMisterAce

01-21-2013

Go Mid as a character you can't lose with. Gank bot 9000<X times. Make sure your ADC gets fed.

Odyesseus

01-21-2013

I would not rely on any one champion. Pick a champion that will counter the opposing team. Or pick a champion that will dominate early so your team can push lanes faster.

An example would be noticing that the opposing team has very few hard cc, or that they are not very tanky, or they are too tanky and not enough dmg. Consider what your team has and add to it. Given certain situations and champ choice, you can win a lot of games just by countering their picks.

also, i would not role support unless it's an OP unbanned support like shen. Stick with top, jungle mid lanes and hope your bot lane can take care of itself. This way you can get a lot of farm and start ganking to build your snowball.

Wiltsee

01-21-2013

all 3 posts above is what's wrong with this community.

HamburgerPony

01-21-2013

IMO Nocturne is pretty good for solo queue. Just call jungle cause no one else does and his ganks are really easy once you hit 3 with your fear, and at 6 just gank bot lane over and over

alcibiades5410

01-21-2013

go top, it's by far the easiest lane to carry with.

Dorsia

01-21-2013

1st) jungle 2nd) mid

you need map presence if you want to carry others and yourself, and those champs are the easiest to roam around with

I Z Z I

01-21-2013

Ezreal+Taric wins. GG