Ranged Champion Defense

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gooday

01-18-2013

Hi, can someone plz give me a list of all the ranged champions from least durable to most durable?

Rooster DWSF

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooday View Post
Hi, can someone plz give me a list of all the ranged champions from least durable to most durable?
I don't know the list off hand but there are several websites that I think let you sort by champion type

I won't post links but you can do a google search for the following:

Team Solo Mid
LOL King
Mobafire

If you search in one of those it takes you to websites all about the champions. I use LoL King as my preferred site it just feels better and it's easy to use and navigate. And it gives you detailed guides on how to build you champion.

Some really good ones to use are Teemo, Twitch, Miss Fortune, Fiddlesticks, Caitlyn, Gangplank, Ryze, Annie, just to name a few. I don't know in what order their durability is but I know in the right hands Twitch and Fiddlesticks can just be super ultimate.

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

01-18-2013

graves is the most durable. didn't look at hard stats on LOL wiki, cause i am too lazy on it, but his passive is all about durability. just look up all the ranged ad carries and compare their stats. you can spot the most durable your self. dont ask us to do that work for you. plus you can trust that info and not trust us.

Suit of Clubs

01-18-2013

Hi. Im my opinion your most "durable" is Graves. Your passive will keep you alive and get loads of extra armor and magic resist.

However as a ranged champion you should not worry about armor but rather avoiding damage entirely. Because you are ranged you can attack from afar without being hit.

If you are discussing mages that is an entirely different story. Mages are only durable with HP items. Mages such as Annie can get away with 3.3k HP but still deal A LOT of damage.

Overall a guardian angel should be the maximum concern you should put into ranged defense. Various situations will call for other things though.

Gooday

01-19-2013

Thanks guys!

Fs Son0fSilas

01-21-2013

^that video has nothing to do with this topic

Tucking Sits

01-21-2013

Rumble's AAs are melee, but most of his abilities are ranged (minus one, which is a shield). Going by that, he is more durable than both Graves and Ryze.

If you want to go by AAs, then the new champion Thresh will be the most durable ranged champion.