how come it seems like nobody trys at this game anymore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AkihikoKirit0

01-21-2013

all im sayn is this if you are new to the game listen to other players try new things, play to win and work as a team it is a team based game and we are all here to play and try to win and have fun, just please dont troll in ques, UNLESS your in a custom game wiith friends or things of tht nature cause there are alot of serious players who strive to get better and oneday be one of the best so please enjoy this great game and understand it is a team game ok all new summoners play hard have fun and try to make the game fun for everyone

JollyRedmane

01-21-2013

I beleive it is because people have either a lot of time, or real money invested in their set of champs.

That gives the a very limited number of roles to fill, making it difficult for them to "try" other roles simply because they don't know how to play those other roles at all.

I'm sure that this isn't true for everyone, but for quite a few people, it is.

AkihikoKirit0

01-21-2013

it just seems tht lately its been horrible worse than ever ya know its like im the most unlucky person ever cause every game i play is like tht now

RealMouse

01-21-2013

the current meta is not law..most of my wins have NOT used the current meta. people always accuse me and my friends of "trolling" even though we usually win. It's the bad players that get toxic and the ones that just give up that cause problems.

just remember, it is a game and if you are not having fun, your doing something wrong.

Drashii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

People always troll in League so there is like no hope in asking since those people won't even open up forums since all they do is troll people for entertainment.