Idk where to post this so i'll post it here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ayvorie

01-26-2013

Alright guys so im not a "New Player" i have been playing since last summer when my sister first introduced me to this game, anyway when she first had me play she accidentally put me in a pvp match and yeah i failed and so on, so she had me practice in beginner bots then intermediate not long after and ever since then ive been playing only intermediate bots in summoners rift until this very day and im now level 30 and ive only played a few pvp matches and to be honest its scary so i just always stick with bots, but when i watch ranked matches it looks so fun but i always get nervous to hit the pvp button cause of getting flamed at and letting down my team and i know that playing bots all the way to lvl 30 was a huge mistake but playing bots is pretty relaxing and i get to talk to some nice people there and its fun but i really want to play pvp it looks so awesome and exciting and idk what to do now, if i start a new account then i will lose my runes masteries and some champs i bought and all this stuff. I would try to play pvp now but my sister doesnt play anymore and her boy friend and his friend don't come on anymore so yeah. I need some help guys the last pvp match i played was a couple months ago i think i didnt die at the first match and managed to be of somewhat help playing as orianna then next match i died like..6 or 7 times to rengar and diana. actually my last pvp match was a month ago but it was on my other sisters boy friends account who rarely is on and he had me take over his match it was dominion though but i thought i was playing bots haha turns out it was a pvp match i did alright playing as gangplank though i feel i am more of a mage/range champion. ANYWAY sorry for the long post, give me some feed back please, and if anyone actually wants to play with me let me know hahahaha

RealMouse

01-26-2013

add Realmouse as an in-game friend..i'll play with anyone that wants to AND is NOT a rager. i always help out the newer players and I found myself in that same position a few months ago, so i know how you are feeling.

ayvorie

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMouse View Post
add Realmouse as an in-game friend..i'll play with anyone that wants to AND is NOT a rager. i always help out the newer players and I found myself in that same position a few months ago, so i know how you are feeling.
Thank you soo much

RealMouse

01-26-2013

Anytime..im in que to get in game atm..so it may be a few min still^^

ayvorie

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMouse View Post
Anytime..im in que to get in game atm..so it may be a few min still^^
Thats fine i got like a 2 hour wait to log in... haha

chaser676

01-26-2013

Protip- stop bolding your entire post. People will automatically skip over psts that are formatted annoyingly

ayvorie

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser676 View Post
Protip- stop bolding your entire post. People will automatically skip over psts that are formatted annoyingly
ohh sorry

TheCameronnn

01-27-2013

Punctuation is nice too. :S

Oop, nvm I guess you kinda did, but I lost it in the bold. lol

ayvorie

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCameronnn View Post
Punctuation is nice too. :S

Oop, nvm I guess you kinda did, but I lost it in the bold. lol
Sorry i had no idea people didn't like bold,