What Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TERRORIST WlNS

01-21-2013

Cho gath he can go mid, top, jungle, and even support. He is hard to kill when he poets fully feasted and even harder when he gets MRes and armor.
On serious note ill say kog because he can go hybrid, adc, and apc. His ulti just decimates in team fights and a great poker

Zaphery

01-21-2013

I'd say from your list get Caitlyn first since she is the most balanced of the three.
Kog'maw is extremely team dependent since he literally has no escapes in his kit. If you want to play him, your team has to get ready to play protect the Kog.
Twitch is in the same boat as Kog but for different reasons. He has really short range without his ulti and stealth is really the only escape he has.
Although Kog and Twitch both out damage Caitlyn if they are all full build.

For Ap Carries, as stated before, Shyvana, Rumble, and Amumu aren't really what you are looking for
Ziggs has good early game poke, but I'd say to get Gragas because he brings a lot more to team fights (also, I haven't seen many good Ziggs).

You should think about getting Tristana for an ADC. She is free if you like riot's facebook page. She has strong early and late game but a sub par mid game. However, it is really hard to fail as her considering how she has the longest passive range in the game at lvl 18 and plenty of escape mechanisms.

Other AP Carries you might want to consider are Ahri, Karthus, and Akali
Ahri for her roaming and ganking potential
Akali for the very high burst damage
Karthus for his team fight damage and Ultimate

Qdwczseax

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1NECO View Post
I have found some champions I am going to buy. I am summoner level 15 so I'm not that new at this game and I have quite a few champs so don't tell me to buy beginner champs(I have all but three of them). The champions I'm going to buy are as follows:

Champions:

ADC:
Twitch
Kog'Maw
Caitlyn
Blitzcrank

APC:
Gragas
Rumble
Amumu
Shyvana
Ziggs
Brand

Like I said I'm going to buy them all eventually I would just like to know what order I should buy them in.
these champs r 4 new ppl ur lv 15 so i dont recommend u using these champs. my opinion: u should be trying out stronger champs like darius

Zaphery

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1NECO View Post
I have found some champions I am going to buy. I am summoner level 15 so I'm not that new at this game and I have quite a few champs so don't tell me to buy beginner champs(I have all but three of them). The champions I'm going to buy are as follows:

Champions:

ADC:
Twitch
Kog'Maw
Caitlyn
Blitzcrank

APC:
Gragas
Rumble
Amumu
Shyvana
Ziggs
Brand

Like I said I'm going to buy them all eventually I would just like to know what order I should buy them in.
Btw Blitzcrank is not an AD carry. If anything he should be played support or top (You can also build him AP if you want).