Undoutedly a bad idea however

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

abcchef

01-20-2013

I want to do it anyways because I dont plan on playing ranked any time soon.

A rune page that wouldn't be absolutely awful for all roles, because I like to mix it up and dont want to spend all that ip on runes, rather than champs.

Shottymaster

01-20-2013

Armor seals and MR/lvl glyphs are universal. AD marks and quints are fairly universal as well.

BeastlyLambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

some of the most cost efficient ones are ad reds ad quints armor seals and mres blues. A pretty standard set would be apen red, ad marks, armor seals, mres blues and then mpen reds, ap quints/mpen, armor seals, mres blues.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-20-2013

You'll be dropping MPen/APen if you want a universal page which... really hurts your damage dealers. I could see going two pages, one with AD/APen, the other with MPen, but ignoring those are... silly.

Dynamo Sexy

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shottymaster View Post
Armor seals and MR/lvl glyphs are universal. AD marks and quints are fairly universal as well.
Pretty much this if you're set on only having one page, though I would suggest at least two.

Almost every champ will at least occasionally harass or last hit minions with their auto attack, so even champs that attack damage isn't useful for will still slightly benefit.

Except for Singed. I am still not positive that he has an auto attack... I mean I'm pretty sure he does, its just that I've never really seen it.