Runes, why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeanorAlmighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

Why are the rune valuations changed so ****ing hard that AD > ArPen ALL THE WAY? I mean that's ****ing ridiculous. Everybody playing ANY DPS Hero has to buy AD runes and get rid of their ArPen... Thx!

Pro math by a pro person

Zardoc

10-21-2010

Against Squishies, ArP is still > AD.

FeanorAlmighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

The current metagame is about AoE and offtanks. Also AD > ArPen in towers. AD just outshines ArPen now too much, why has it been changed this drastically!

Also AD is way better at 'countering' armor than ArPen! I see the logic :s

Wraeith

10-21-2010

I think they made the situation worse if the math is correct.

AD > ArP early game, meaning they've amplified the early game rape and made us waste IP.

Riot dun' goofed.

Bobahz

10-21-2010

Play defencively early.

FeanorAlmighty

10-21-2010

Wolf is correct

SmashGizmo

QA Analyst

10-21-2010

I encourage everyone to try playing early game with AD vs. my Armor Pen

Please..? Pretty Please..?

Keiran Darkwill

10-21-2010

In all honesty there is no reason to have armor pen/AD at the same time you buff one the other gets knocked down, you make them even they are just the same thing with a diffrent name.

Such a shame to see Armor Pen get nerfed even though it cost more then AD. But justifiably so AD was useless while Armor Pen was still up there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashGizmo View Post
I encourage everyone to try playing early game with AD vs. my Armor Pen

Please..? Pretty Please..?
Depends on your champion really, Master Yi with AD will pretty much decimate anything you have at low level(assuming this is a 1v1 situation).

messymike

10-21-2010

i think AD on fast attacking champs would be better, but i still like the notion of ArP on my mundo... because then the % reduced on armor is more than the small AD boost i get

FeanorAlmighty

10-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiran Darkwill View Post
In all honesty there is no reason to have armor pen/AD at
Depends on your champion really, Master Yi with AD will pretty much decimate anything you have at low level(assuming this is a 1v1 situation).
CTC does the same, but better.