[Major] Bug with store gold

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

natemiddleman2

01-20-2013

I just played a game where I could only buy machete and 3 pots. I still had 70 gold in the hud, but in the store it said I had -35 gold and would not let me buy anymore pots. I did not buy anything and sell it to lose the gold. I tried closing the store and opening it and I stayed at nexus until I had to leave to jungle but nothing changed. I still had the gold but could not spend it. It later corrected itself, but starting with only 3 pots is very tough in the jungle. I think it fixed itself when I died but I am not sure.

No idea how to repo
1) Start a game
2) Hope you see the bug

Starrow

01-20-2013

lol something similar happned, i had 400 gold then i bought flask and it went to -85 and then fixed

natemiddleman2

01-20-2013

We have a confirmation!

natemiddleman2

01-23-2013

bump

Titusville

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

I tried to buy an item that I had enough gold for and couldn't at first. It eventually worked after I kept spamming clicks on the item and the buy button and by closing and reopening the shop multiple times.

Nhea Samaye

01-23-2013

I constantly had this bug happen while I was playing, almost every item I bought that was worth over 400 caused me to breifly go into the negatives for gold then a few seconds later back to the proper amounts.

Goguma XO

01-27-2013

This happened to me today.

Map: Summoner's Rift
Queue type: Normal Blind Pick
Champion: Zed

Same situation as OP. Bought Machete and 3 pots. Had 70 gold left, which in-game HUD showed correctly, but shop showed -35 gold. Purchase button was grayed out, and was unable to purchase additional pots.

Tried closing and re-opening the shop many times, didn't help. Tried leaving fountain and recalling back in, didn't help. I kept checking, for as long as I can, even after I was forced to leave base to head to the jungle. I saw that as soon as it hit 1:30 on the clock and gold regen started, this problem fixed itself. Still was forced to start jungle with only 3 potions though, due to the time, leashing from team mates, etc.

Gooooober

01-27-2013

yeah happened to me once that I noticed, bought something then it said i had -384 (or whatever) gold & bounced back to a positive #. made me giggle

Eunson

01-27-2013

i've had -325 gold. Just closed the store and re-opened it and my gold was reset back to normal.

iTuff

01-28-2013

Mine is similar and happens throughout the game. If I buy an item(s) it will say I have more gold still and can buy more. And when building an item I will use all my gold on first item and it says I still have the gold and can buy the final product when i clearly can't. Everything is lit up like I can, but I can't.