Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Warwick is bad, here some of the many reasons why

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grockk

02-12-2013

bump

questir

02-12-2013

b

Faptain Teemo

02-12-2013

If he gets modified, keep his w please! I love bursting down groups after rushing Hydra - which is also a good wave .clear for quick XP

Rompemann

02-12-2013

I love Warwick, but never play him any more. I played him almost exclusively from lvl 5-6 to 20 or so.
Please fix my beloved wolf!

questir

02-13-2013

Quote:
Morello:
I agree WW is weak. Want to fix.

GG

Wertilq

02-13-2013

Add a slow on his Q. Add bonus MS and AD from kills(even minions, increase bonus if it's a champion kill) for a 5 second time on his E.

Alternative is to make E an active ability, with quite long range, when he uses it on a target, he will see that target at all times, and target would be slowed slightly, and he hasted slightly.

This would allow some more interactions with the world for him, it would allow him to gank pre 6.

questir

02-13-2013

Purgation

02-13-2013

Quote:
Prolapse:
Warwick is fine, you guys are just baddys. what he lacks in cc he makes up with sustain and chasing potential, hes the only jungler where you can clear the entire jungle and have full hp without even using a red pot. you have to build him right. once you have a wits end his can dish some serious damage out, and by midgame your sustain is often so strong that you can 1v3 and win most trades even when outnumbered

- WW sustain is good, but no better than say - Xin with a vamp scepter.
- "Chasing potential" just doesn't cut it as a major asset these days, and honestly ww isn't that effective chasing until he can get a phage
- his dueling is still pretty good, but even with W.E., in the health staking meta too many enemies can survive until help arrives, and if they have much in the way of hard cc its over.

The game has just gotten very difficult for a champ that depends on sustaining in aa range for an extended period of time.

questir

02-13-2013

b

questir

02-13-2013

bump