Warwick is bad, here some of the many reasons why

12345612 ... 43
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brobat

01-20-2013

His Pre-6 is junk but his Ultimate allows him to get a free kill everytime he ganks with it. Easiest ganks you will ever give or get. He is strong, he just isn't overly strong.

Chicken Quiche

01-20-2013

Warwick's kit is super outdated and he needs a rework. Two of his skills are more or less useless:

His W is basically a 'jungle only' ability as it doesn't offer much in lane or in ganks. It has some utility late-game when you can get it on your ADC, but even then, Nunu's bloodboil is much more useful and 'satisfying'.

His E is really bad. Like, really really bad. First off, it doesn't even show stealthed champs (wtf?). Secondly, this skill itself is a relic of an old game. It's a skill that requires the enemy to be at a certain % of health and then gives you... vision and a MS buff. Okay, and...?

E is super conditional to begin with, and even when the conditions are met, what can you do with it? It's not like WW can -do- anything after chasing you with his E on. He can Q you, but that's about it.

I mean, WW's Q and R are great. It's just his W and E, really; they don't fit in with the game as it is right now. His kit was perfectly fine when there were only a handful of champs in the game. But as the game grew, and with each champion release, WW's kit started to become more and more silly.

Alphascrub

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimmie Zoe View Post
WW is a beast but Im not gonna say why cuz people will catch on like Riot caught on to building Sion the right way and im not ready for that yet so <_< .. >_> shhhhh !!!
Magewick will never be viable at high levels of play. Sorry. Maybe at my level or your level but not high level.

questir

01-20-2013

bump

questir

01-20-2013

bump

Pyromania99

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

So many hate for warwick threads I've seen

HlV Positive

01-20-2013

His ganks suck pre-6 but honestly I like his kit and stats, he's really not that bad otherwise.

VegaTDM

01-20-2013

Agreed. Shame I never get to use my Hyena Skin.

questir

01-20-2013

ZerglingOne

01-20-2013

Warwick exists for only one real reason.

Warwick is in the game to give people that aren't used to jungling a character they can fall back on. He doesn't get low in the jungle, he does pretty decent damage, and he will be a nuisance throughout the mid game to early late game. He also has merit in pushing and buffing your ADC.

About his ganking. It's really not that bad if your lanes are able to get the enemies to below half health and he has red buff. It's contingency based ganking, but saying he can't gank pre-6 is more or less a lie. He's also a decent counter-ganker.

12345612 ... 43