Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do not nerf yi/shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempnameA504

01-21-2013

so if u nerf meditate can AP + AD yi get buffs in some other departments to compensate

or 49% winrate too stronk? your call Riot

RedFalcons

01-21-2013

Yea well, time to release my opinion. Yi nerf? go ahead. Shaco?... heeewl no.

Listen I play shaco a LOT, and its taken a LOT of time to play pro with him and while it is good if u can play him properly, let me remind you that shaco is USELESS in teamfights and we have to resort to split pushing. Please think this over again, shaco does not need a nerf... downgrade this comment all u want u all know this is true.

Koolich

01-21-2013

Quote:
RedFalcons:

Listen I play shaco a LOT, and its taken a LOT of time to play pro with him and while it is good if u can play him properly, let me remind you that shaco is USELESS in teamfights and we have to resort to split pushing. Please think this over again, shaco does not need a nerf... downgrade this comment all u want u all know this is true.

I completely agree! If you happen to land some good ganks early and get your team ahead, you will then do teams fights with some chance greater than 50% of winning; in all other cases, which happen to occur most of the time, you will not land more successful ganks relative to the enemy jungler and therefore will not be able to do team fights with the hopes of having a greater chance of winning. Therefore, Shaco is being pigeonholed more and more into just split pushing after the laning phase breaks down.

MMHSTerror

01-21-2013

-_- blame Alex Ich for bringing light to AP Yi, he used to be in the dark rarely used and never QQ'd about. People just want to follow the bandwagon and the "pros"

gpa4

01-21-2013

Quote:
RedFalcons:

Sounds equally legit if you switch "shaco" with "AD Yi".

JustForLucky

01-21-2013

If you take the slow from shacos E passive it should apply from his Q Crit

iMMze

01-29-2013

No to both

Cause Im Sona

01-29-2013

Yi needs nerfed so much ;-;

BKarner

Recruiter

01-29-2013

What is the actual nerf on Shaco exactly?

Godly6R

01-29-2013

Didn't think I would live long enough to see a Yi nerf...
Anyway 4-1.2 ratio is way too much. Change it to 2.3 at most